Need feedback on this video

axianerve's Avatar axianerve1/26/13 10:41 am
1 emeralds 352 5
1/26/2013 6:07 pm
axianerve's Avatar axianerve
Hey guys I'm trying a new style of video for my Black Mesa let's play and I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback and let me know what you think.

In my other videos I didn't do a lot of cuts. I thought it would be cool though to try and cut and edit the video up a bit so that it feels a little more fast paced. I don't have a lot of experience doing this though and it might come across like that lol.

I just need some feedback on it and any tips for future videos or if I should just stick with a basic non-edited video. Thanks.

axianerve
Level 72 : Legendary Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2013 1:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
krickenn
I like the cuts for the most part.. I think you should try talking in your regular voice! Your fake voices were getting a little bit annoying

You would forget(?) to talk in your animated voice at moments and I really enjoyed the realness of your voice at those parts.

I've noticed this in a lot of youtubers that I hang out with on teamspeak/skype. When they record videos they come out in this weird voice.. I'd rather listen to the real thing(:
01/26/2013 6:07 pm
axianerve
haha sorry about that. Sometimes I feel like the commentary would be getting stale and try and energize it a bit lol.
01/26/2013 11:50 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
RustyTurkeyBrain
You don't want feedback, your just advertising for views!
01/26/2013 11:59 am
axianerve
Actually I'm not. I tried to do something different in this video and I wanted some feedback on it. Simple as that.
01/26/2013 11:30 am
axianerve
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome