NEED YT HELP

Smandude25's Avatar Smandude252/16/18 10:31 pm
3 emeralds 238 3
3/6/2018 11:12 am
minij0ker's Avatar minij0ker
hi PMC, i have a new youtube channel, and i have posted both skywars and roblox, also survival games on it, but it only generated about 5 or 6 views, and 2 subs. Im looking for a way to get bigger. I need good ideas on videos, (pm me if you want, dont reply here) i really need people to subscribe, and thats about it. THANK YOU ALL!
UCrn-CZeYdfv9QUUKwFycokQ
Smandude25
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2018 11:12 amhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
minij0ker
Hey Smandude,

The best advice to give would be to stay consistant and keep putting videos out there.

I also offer a server where other smaller YouTubers play that could help you get some exposure, but you can read more about that here.
02/17/2018 9:13 amhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
CathalA06
Greetings!

You can play on our new Minecraft 1.12.2 Server Smandude! We have a decent player base and we set it up a week ago! We have many challenges and things of that nature on our Semi-Survival Server! We have a few commands such as /home, /feed and /tpa.

The Servers name is emeraldhaze.apexmc.co and you would be more than welcome to film it! We would try to get all our players (and more) to watch your video's and subscribe!

You can DM me with any questions you may have :D Can't wait to meet you ingame!

All the best,
CathalA06.
02/17/2018 1:21 am
Level 1 : New Nerd
craftmineseth
Well you can record on my server when it is released, you are already in the discord
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome