New YouTuber, looking for friends?

SmileyPlayz_'s Avatar SmileyPlayz_8/29/16 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 342 1
9/6/2016 8:30 pm
SmileyPlayz_'s Avatar SmileyPlayz_
Hey, AvhynoGames is the name!
I just started my YouTube Channel. It's brand new, no subscribers, videos or anything just yet. Although, for me to start my first video, I'm waiting for little details I would like to get out of the way.

What I Have:
- GFX
- Editor
-

What I need:
- GFX
- YouTubers to party up with!

About me:
My name is AvhynoGames, well, actually, it's Andy. I'm a 13 year old boy, getting started with YouTube. I'm a humoristic teen, and a dedicated YouTuber, but now, can I really call myself a YouTuber? In my opinion, a youtuber is someone that dedicates his time, making people laugh, or feel better about themselves, or just simply, a person thats pour his heart and soul into this project, that can either blow up, or be a huge success! Well, I consider myself a YouTuber. Making people feel good, or making people laugh, fulfills me. I've always been a leader, or someone that can never let someone feel bad. Well now, you're probably telling yourself, you are still just a kid. Am I? Yeah, I am, but what makes me different is, compared to some other "kids". I'm professional. I act wisely, I write wisely. I talk.. (Not Wisely) with humor. I love pvping, (got a bit of skills, atleast I think so.) Exploring new gametypes is my genre. I'm an open-minded child, looking to pour his heart and soul, dedicate his time, and make people feel better like never before! Now let me fulfill my dream!

Contact Info:
YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChU435L_1-eoUX2RAb7v0yg
Twitter:@AvhynoGames
SmileyPlayz_
Level 1 : New Miner