NewCHANNEL | SteveAndStevie | NEED A CUTE GIRL W/ CUTE VOICE

NoobFun's Avatar NoobFun6/29/14 3:33 pm
7/3/2014 11:07 am
trolz-666's Avatar trolz-666
Hi Everyone...
Let me start off by introducing myself- my real non MC self.

My real name is Amulya, but you can call me Amul. I'm 15 years old and I'm just a chill, cool, not shy, good lookin kinda guy who loves playing sports, having fun, and getting to know awesome people. [PLZ don't take this in the wrong way- Im not a prideful guy - I promise you.]

Now with this channel I wanted to have some fun and realize there is big potential by doing something like SteveAndStevie. Its something unique that MC hasn't seen before so why not right? The opportunity and branding for this could be endless. In fact, I see it as server opportunities, websites, and whole lot a more.
https://www.youtube.com/SteveAndStevie

However, whats key is, in order, to be truly successful you need the perfect partner... (*Note: I want to be clear that I'm not looking for a gf- I have a great one already)

So this is how Im going to decide :
Down below please leave your skype, age , and MOST important a little bit about you and why you should be STEVIE.

I'll add you on skype and ill chat with you a little bit... after that - I will probably want to play some MC minigames with you on voice chat... and finally if I feel I have begun to get pretty comfortable with you and think you're a pretty cool girl then I will put you on video chat. [This won't be all in one day of course]

I really am excited for this because I plan for this to expand incredibly fast and I have alot of stuff planned for the channel content in general. Here's to SteveAndStevie and the future!
NoobFun
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2014 11:07 am
trolz-666
People,
07/03/2014 10:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sweetguillotine
~
People say I have a cute voice, and that I sound innocent and am really cute lmao. I'm shy/quiet at first, but once I get to know you I talk more. I think this might be fun, and I could be called 'Stevie.' Um, i enjoy griefing and raiding and we could have a faction series too, maybe on Voltz :3 Also it's summer now, so I pretty much have no life xD I'm on almost always
07/01/2014 10:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BEAGLE3590
Name:Sara
Hey, I'm Sara, and I'm a current youtuber. I love to play sports, and I'm I love gaming. I think I'm cute and have a cute voice, but that up to you to decide . Why should you choose me, b/c I'm smart, love minecraft and I am almost always free, saying almost all I do right now is rage, play on my laptop, eat and practice softball.
06/30/2014 7:46 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pony
rapdood

My name is rachel, I'm nerdy, and cute. I think i have a nice talking voice, but my singing voice is better. My music teacher nicknamed me songbird. Why should you choose me? Because I'm the only person who applied XD
06/30/2014 6:19 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
Is this supposed to be a joke?
06/30/2014 6:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
If you already have a GF then why don't you do it with her. To me, if she found out she'd get the wrong image..
06/30/2014 6:15 pm
trolz-666
This
06/30/2014 5:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Ramman1526
06/30/2014 6:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
Well said ramman, well said.
06/30/2014 5:36 pm