Playing YOUR Submitted Adventure Maps!

couljj's Avatar couljj1/20/13 1:26 am
1/20/2013 8:24 pm
couljj's Avatar couljj

Hello everyone! I'm CJ and I've been trying to start up and grow my YouTube channel! Now I know, you've seen this before. Another generic channel, but I hope I'm not that. I'm actually trying to improve the quality of my recording daily, so I can give you the best experience.

Click to reveal
These are some of my first videos. In my opinion the content is pretty bad, and I personally think it's improved greatly ever since I first started up. Please feel free to comment on what I can improve though!

Very bad quality. Forgot it wasn't fullscreen until halfway through. Derp.

My first ever solo let's play! I've already improved upon this first video.

My second solo let's play.

Thank you all for watching my videos. It means a lot to me. I'm just a gamer who's trying to share my experience and maybe make a few people laugh along the way. If you enjoy my videos, just a leave a like, they really help motivate me.
couljj
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2013 8:24 pm
couljj
Ian The Oreo
couljj

Well that caught my attention.
Nice videos!

Thank you!
01/20/2013 4:15 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Ass_Kicka
couljj
Ass_Kicka
what do you mean? there's a complete ending. did you get to the boss battle?

I'll run through the map again, but I ended up getting stuck with no idea where to go.

Is it after the organ/hall of banned persons? If so, there is an obsidian bridge to the stone island in the water.

If it's another place let me know where and I can help you.
01/20/2013 3:45 pm
couljj
Ass_Kicka

I'll run through the map again, but I ended up getting stuck with no idea where to go.
01/20/2013 3:35 pm
Ass_Kicka
couljj
Ass_Kicka
couljjYeah sure! Is this map strictly solo however or could I do it co-op with a friend?

It'd probably work better solo but you could try it with a partner. You'd just have to stick together. The bits with command blocks might be a bit screwy though.

I played through the map, but I couldn't really find an end goal or objective, and decided to scrap the video. Sorry man.

01/20/2013 3:26 pm
couljj
Ass_Kicka
couljjYeah sure! Is this map strictly solo however or could I do it co-op with a friend?

It'd probably work better solo but you could try it with a partner. You'd just have to stick together. The bits with command blocks might be a bit screwy though.

I played through the map, but I couldn't really find an end goal or objective, and decided to scrap the video. Sorry man.
01/20/2013 12:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Ian The Oreo
couljj

Well that caught my attention.
Nice videos!
01/20/2013 12:21 pm
Ass_Kicka

01/20/2013 12:18 pm
couljj
Ass_Kicka
I've been looking for someone to do an LP of my entry for the Caved In contest. It's a finalist in the contest with over 100 diamonds. I think it would work well as a LP and I could also use some publicity (your channel would also get some publicity as I'd feature the video in my description/slideshow). It's relatively short– offering 15 minutes if you rush straight through and up to 45 minutes. I'd say gameplay averages about 25 minutes.

Here's a link to the map: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-lab-contest. Please update me about the video (or let me know if you decide not to use it). Thanks!

Yeah sure! Is this map strictly solo however or could I do it co-op with a friend?
01/20/2013 12:11 pm
Ass_Kicka
Hello everyone! I'm CJ and I've been trying to start up and grow my YouTube channel! Now I know, you've seen this before. Another generic channel, but I hope I'm not that. I'm actually trying to improve the quality of my recording daily, so I can give you the best experience.

Thank you all for watching my videos. It means a lot to me. I'm just a gamer who's trying to share my experience and maybe make a few people laugh along the way. If you enjoy my videos, just a leave a like, they really help motivate me.

I've been looking for someone to do an LP of my entry for the Caved In contest. It's a finalist in the contest with over 100 diamonds. I think it would work well as a LP and I could also use some publicity (your channel would also get some publicity as I'd feature the video in my description/slideshow). It's relatively short– offering 15 minutes if you rush straight through and up to 45 minutes. I'd say gameplay averages about 25 minutes.

Here's a link to the map: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-lab-contest. Please update me about the video (or let me know if you decide not to use it). Thanks!
01/20/2013 4:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mccready10
Hey man you wanted to join the server ? I just got your post on crimsonbloodsc channel add my Skype John.mccready10 we will talk soon
01/20/2013 12:10 pm
couljj
Awesome yeah, I'll contact you now.
01/20/2013 1:30 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/20/2013 1:35 am
couljj
Pretty much. I'll be doing a play through of maps and post my videos of them. If you think you have good fun map post it here and I'll try it out. I'll make sure to provide more than enough feedback of the map during my video.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome