PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me feedback

PandaExtremeGaming's Avatar PandaExtremeGaming3/13/13 4:59 am
3/13/2013 7:57 am
ramblinghaggis's Avatar ramblinghaggis
I really need feedback for my channel check it out guys www.youtube.com/PandaExtremeGaming
PandaExtremeGaming
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2013 7:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ramblinghaggis
I like your channel, you have some interesting videos like your skyrim minecraft. Your voice is clear and loud enough, videos are in HD. The only thing I would say is that your channel background gets cut off in my screen resolution. Disclaimer: noob youtube channeller myself so feedback is on that basis! #

Oh edit to say, I would also consider changing your channel layout, maybe have a featured video, make a few playlists and display them. Either the blogger or live broadcaster layout?
03/13/2013 6:52 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Ian The Oreo
You know that one girl on Facebook, that shares every single picture and likes every post, and that kind of stuff always ends up spamming your newsfeed?

That's how subscribers feel when you comment on a lot of videos, especially those that don't pertain to what your channel is about.

You have good solid videos, but plenty of people won't subscribe solely because they don't want to hear about some of the videos you watch/comment on in your free time. Try disabling it from appearing on your feed, hide some of your activity, or just try to comment less.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome