Putting together a YT build team that is going to Progress

lets_play_this's Avatar lets_play_this9/22/13 12:08 am
1 emeralds 85
What do I mean by Progress:
I couldn't find the right words to explain this, but I'm sick and tired of people posting on here and then just forgetting about it. If you want something to work you need to work hard at it, nobody is just going to give it to you. So this build team will actually go somewhere and do things. The server is already up and I have ways to record, so yes i am prepared to run this.

Team name:
This is up to debate whenever the team finished being put together we will talk about creating a name for out team and we will stick with whatever everyone likes.

Access:
Everyone in the team will have access to the Team YouTube Channel, PMC account, and social medias, because I want everyone to share an equal part of this team. I don't want one person to have access to everything and everyone else is just there.

What will we build:
This will vary upon the different projects that we will do, I know everyone has their strong points and weak points, so I want to have this team create a variety of different builds. By doing this we will hopefully get better at certain things that you are not so good at. I want to have somewhere around ten people on the team.

Application:
There is a purpose for every question, knowing that for questions that have less of a propose I will put a * next to to signify that they are optional, answer the questions with *'s next to them if you wish. If you answer the optional's you will have a better chance of being accepted.

General Information
IGN:
*IRL Name*:
Skype(Pm to me if you don't wish to post it on the forum):
*Age*:

Skill levels, answer with a 1-10/10, be honest
Mid evil:
Modern:
Interior:
Terraforming:
picture('s) of your work:

TEST
How many people did I say I wanted to have on the team:

Any extra info you wish to add such as YouTube account, etc.

My Application
I hate when people make these and don't give out any of their information so here is my app.

General Information
IGN: Lets_Play_this
*IRL Name*: Alex
Skype(Pm to me if you don't wish to post it on the forum): Private
*Age*: 17

Skill levels, answer with a 1-10/10, be honest
Mid evil: 7/10
Modern: 8/10
Interior: 9/10
Terraforming: 9/10
picture('s) of your work: ( I don't usually take pics of my building so here is a rough image of something that was still in the process of being built, believe me it looked better when finished) http://i.imgur.com/mbE77.png

TEST
How many people did I say I wanted to have on the team: That's a great question, who ever asked that must be a cool guy.

Any extra info you wish to add such as YouTube account, etc

Now its your turn
lets_play_this
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect