forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record YouTube

PVP Skills Analysis

3 emeralds1 reply64 views
created 01/09/2019 5:29 pm by -Ember
last reply 01/11/2019 2:47 pm
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could look at this footage of me attempting to train in Minecraft PVP. I am terrible at it, and I don't know how to get better. Whenever I fight, my opponent very easily puts me in a position where they can hit me over and over again, and I can't hit them back - like some sort of hit streak.

Any suggestions?

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/xbuyWxQyvBA
Posted by avatar
-Ember
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

01/09/2019 9:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Geek
PsychoticDaze_
This is coming from someone who doesn't know much so pvp gods correct me if I'm wrong (This is by rounds til I get bored of writing)

Round One: It looks like you got the first swing in but you should have been jumping more like your opponent was, see when you jump and swing down or even just sprint it acts as a crit and can even knock the player back, I also noticed you weren't able to turn around that fast to track him, this is fine just don't stand still and look for him, move around a bit that way the opponent can't just swing on your repeatedly. At the end he was doing the jump crit thing (Idk even know if it still works in 1.13.2?) which was "knocking" you bac so regular hits wont reach them.

Round Two: I had to look at this one a few times but I would suggest if you're good with a bow use it more than once I know people may call you a "spammer" but I say utilize what you've got! Also there was a lot of lag this round, multiple ways this could be fixed and most likely was client side. Again when you're far away pop of bow shots or rod the player.

Round Three: Late start running to fight (Doesn't really matter) but you absolutely need to move around more even sprint running, Also practice your archery a bit more it always helps in a sticky situation or when you're too far away. (Also you were a bit all over the place with your swings.

Round Four: This one was a little "sus" on the other dudes part but yes! most definitely use your shield even when fighting with swords (I don't think you can swing and block at the same time but eh?). The fire placing.... One time is enough since the FNS only has 3 uses for these kits, if you know he's on fire, switch to your bow/sword for the time being.

Hope this helps idk? I just like writing so enjoy!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome