Recruiting cheery people four a group!

Sniper_Happy's Avatar Sniper_Happy11/25/13 2:45 pm
1 emeralds 256 8
11/30/2013 6:32 pm
FC_Mercury's Avatar FC_Mercury
Hello Everyone!

My name is Dimitri and I am from The Netherlands. I am 17 years old and have been gaming since I was 6 or 7.

I love to play with other people, and I've decided to create a group so that we can find people who we all like to be around with and make gaming something to have fun with, and not a battle of who is better. I also have my own YouTube channel so if anyone is interested in checking that out I'll pass the link at the end of the post!

So! I am currently recruiting people for the group. The group consists of people who are willing to play games together and want to have a great time. Everyone who will be added to the group will be someone who is unique in his own way!

Some of the people in the group might be YouTubers! This means it's always an option to record together or maybe help eachother out by giving advice!

So what are the requirements?

* You must be mature. Why? Well, we don't like people who scream/shout or rage over a game and or the other people of the group.

* You must have a decent microphone. Why? Well, we used to have people who had bad microphones and our voices echoed multiple times, and it's really annoying to have a buzzy noise playing while you're trying to have fun.

* Be a cheery/fun person to be around. We don't like people who always have a negative attitude towards ideas/suggestions and as you might know it's always good to be active in a group instead of not being there.

So, do you think you want to join in? If so all you have to do is leave a post below with the given questions that you can answer. Based from there you will be added on Skype and we'll add you to the group. If all goes well for a week you will be an official part of the group!

As a side note we do not accept people outside of the time region of europe. This is not because of racism or anything like that we simply want people to be online when others are not, in a sense that it's always good to be around with other people!

What are the given questions?
* How old are you?
* From what country are you?
* What is your Skype name?
* What is your Steam name?
* What type of a personality do you have?(Please don't insert a fake one! We appreciate everyone for who they are!)
* Are you able to be in a group with people who may differentiate from you?

I promised I'd share my YouTube channel so here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UtopianTech
Sniper_Happy
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner