Recruiting For My 29+ Player SMP YT Server!

PandaExodus's Avatar PandaExodus1/12/14 4:58 am
2/11/2014 8:30 pm
len898's Avatar len898
Hey guys! My name is epicblue (PandaExodus) and today I'm going to give you an amazing offer! (Before you continue reading, please note you have to have a youtube channel and make minecraft videos at least twice a month) If you've every wanted to join a server like mindcrack, the cube, or hermitcraft, this is your chance! I may be accepting a few players from minecraft's amazing community to join my SMP server called nitrix. Nitrix SMP, is a whitelisted server for my close friends, relatives, and smaller youtubers. We have currently 29 awesome and active players (29 as of 1/12/14) and are constantly recording videos, episodes, and collabs on our server. We are almost always looking for more players to join and our overall goal is 36. To fullfill this goal we decided to come over to planetminecraft and hopefully find a few new members!

Fill Out This Application Form To Apply:
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month?
-Age?
-Skype?
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (Doesn't Affect Score)
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP?
-Email?

Once You Have Filled Out Your Application A Few New Members May Be Chosen On 1/15/14 And I Will Email You If You Are Chosen!
PandaExodus
Level 22 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2014 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
len898
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month?
I try to post almost everyday link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwQdxZzm9LMeLUcCx08JIA
-Age?
13 But i am very mature
-Skype?
Lennart Richter
14 and i am happy to have every single one
Because i was doing a survival series but it was just bland but i believe if i join a server it would be more interesting and spiced and meeting new people would be nice
-Email?
lennart@familie-richter.de
02/11/2014 7:16 pm
lejemsta
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3n0MDzSU_lBdWQ1rHYjZA
13 years of age turning 14 in September
My Skype is jcb3ast
I have 17 Subscribers
I wanna join it so i can record and do videos for my Subs
My email is BajandaBeast@yahoo.com
01/15/2014 2:56 pm
PandaExodus
After Some Thought, I Have Chosen The New Members! Please Check Your Email To See If You Have Gained Access To Our Server! (You will receive an email from "epicbluetv@gmail.com")
01/15/2014 1:13 am
Level 1 : New Network
sauceboss33
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month? FluffyDonut.... I only have 1 video right now but ive only had my channel for 3 days so I will probably post another video tomorrow
-Age? 14
-Skype? saucebos333 (might make new one soon)
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (Doesn't Affect Score) 1 but like I said ive only had my channel 3 days
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP? Ive watched mindcrack and that server Is what got me into youtubing and It looks like great fun.
-Email? codyisme2@yahoo.com
01/15/2014 2:55 pm
PandaExodus
Thanks for the application!
01/14/2014 7:07 pm
PandaExodus
MrMalum-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month? http://www.youtube.com/user/alionnamedlarry and yeah!
-Age? 15
-Skype? ltlsnickers
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (Doesn't Affect Score) 73
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP? I need a server to play on ;~;
-Email? ltlanimation@gmail.com

01/14/2014 2:43 pm
QualiTea
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month QualiTeaGaming planning to start uploading vids again once i get my new computer in a week or so
-Age 15
-Skype lukethecrafter
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? 5
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP? i want to play minecraft with a good multiplayer community but have never had much of a chance due to my friend's not playin minecraft that much and have never played for long term survival so i want to try it out and hopefully you guys will give me that chance.

-Email? luketheterrarian@gmail.com
01/14/2014 7:07 pm
PandaExodus
01/13/2014 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MrMalum
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month? www.youtube.com/user/alionnamedlarry and yeah!
-Age? 15
-Skype? ltlsnickers
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (Doesn't Affect Score) 73
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP? I need a server to play on ;~;
-Email? ltlanimation@gmail.com
01/12/2014 8:36 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Scythize
YouTube channel with at least two videos a month? https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKernelPenguin
-Age?
-Skype?
tfrs25
I'm interested in joining Ntrix SMP, because i would love to join a server full of youtubers, so i can gain new friends and watch new content on my youtube journey. I like to help share tips and well as learn some. But for the server i like to help be a part of peoples video. For exapmle i start a lets play on there while somebody else has all ready got one going, i can bump into them be in few episodes eg. But mostly to make new friends and have fun!
-Email?
kernelpenguin@gmail.com
01/13/2014 2:44 am
PandaExodus
01/13/2014 5:31 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
KernelPenguin
Hey found password for my account. When will we be let know if accepted or not.
01/13/2014 7:57 am
PandaExodus
"A Few Players May Be Picked On 1/13/14" You will be sent a skype contact request iif you are chosen, along with a reply on this forum post.
01/12/2014 6:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
XelaaGaming
Fill Out This Application Form To Apply: okay then
-YouTube channel with at least two videos a month? http://www.youtube.com/xelaagaming
-Age? 14 (15 in may)
-Skype? alexwilliams9999
-How Many Subscribers Do You Have? (Doesn't Affect Score) 11 at the moment
-Why Are You Interested In Joining Nitrix SMP? So I can record with hopefully nice people and have a good time..
-Email? XelaaGaming@gmail.com
01/12/2014 7:09 am
PandaExodus
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome