Redstone builds that deserve attention

EnderMiner77's Avatar EnderMiner775/23/15 5:20 pm
1 emeralds 116
Am I the only one who feels lots of great redstone builds are hidden from people? That the best channels are the smallest ones? Surely not. I know many people who make great stuff and never get attention; yet only have a few thousand subscribers at most. These people are the ones who make the most amazing work; not the more well-known people like FVDisco, ACTennisAC, and of course, SethBling. So in an attempt to help those who devote themselves to making great content, I have created a Pinterest board, which I will update regularly, to showcase some videos from the community that are great and deserve way more attention than they are getting. If you want to help the motion, you can (a) repin the videos to help them gain more audience, (b) share channels and videos that YOU think deserve attention here on this thread, or (c) just go and check out some of the videos; many are great of even absolutely mind blowing, yet not many know about.

Link: https://www.pinterest.com/minerguy31/mi ... -redstone/

----- IMPORTANT: I decided to discontinue (and move) this post but not delete it because I had already sent the link to a lot of people; new post here: redstone-builds-that-deserve-attention-t489692.html -----
EnderMiner77
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer