CLOSED

Ramman1526's Avatar Ramman15262/18/15 11:07 pm
1 emeralds 392 9
5/17/2015 3:18 pm
Ramman1526's Avatar Ramman1526
Ramman1526
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2015 3:18 pm
Ramman1526
Noticed some of you applying here. This thread is 4 months old apply here instead http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/refreshsmp-whitelisted-youtuber-smp-t481686.html
05/17/2015 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AwesomeBeast42
Minecraft IGN:AwesomeBeast42
Youtube URL:www.youtube.com/watch?v=406j6tSw7P8
Sample build images:sorry dont have any
Number of server bans and reasons:I have never been baned from any server before
Why you want to join:I think i can co-op with people and I hope to expand my talents with you guys
05/17/2015 2:24 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
ilovebpl
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN (required): LunRproductions
Skype (required) hayden.grulke2
Youtube URL (if applicable): www.youtube.com/user/crazyaboutnintendo64
Age (required): 13
Sample build images (reccomended): computer recently reset, cant find flash drive with build world on it
Number of server bans and reasons (required): 0 bans
Why you want to join (required): SMP? Building? my favorite things about minecraft. the idea of this? perfect.
05/17/2015 1:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
pioavenger
Minecraft IGN (required):pioavenger
Skype (required): pioavenger
Age (required): 17
Number of server bans and reasons (required): 0 (im actually a staff member on a pixelmon server)
Why you want to join (required): Ive just started putting more effort into my channel and this SMP seems like a good community to meet new people and grow.

Currently on my phone so this will have to do for both build images and YouTube channel. Anything else just contact me on Skype.
[yt]wDs1SZMLuMo[/yt]

Also in The farm you can see potatos to The right side XD As for the small FPS issue blame pixelmon apricorns.
02/28/2015 10:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
icethealmighty
Minecraft IGN (required): icesprout
Skype (required): alexmbcool
Youtube URL (if applicable): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNiG2 ... VAdzdArubw
Age (required): 15
Sample build images (reccomended): http://imgur.com/a/wlBsG this is an album of some of my builds over times
Number of server bans and reasons (required): I was banned on avicus (a mini game server) for actually no reason, but I think it was because I spleefed a moderator on my team. And I was kicked out of an smp because I didn't record but that was due to exams and being sick.
Why you want to join (required): I want to join because you said it isn't neccesary to record but I will record just not a lot and I really like the idea of different cities and all that plus I love playing with other people.

POTATO
02/21/2015 6:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Clain Y
Dear Ramman1526,
Sorry that I don't have skype. I think that a way I can work around that is if you message me on my Planet Minecraft account. I am on it literally every day and always check my messages. I also have a gmail if you want. Sorry I can't do Skype. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Clain Y.
02/21/2015 5:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dexta
Minecraft IGN (required):Axemurderer21
Skype (required) live:tdani53
Youtube URL (if applicable):www.youtube.com/channel/UCLNDWhPOCfpTwX616SO4JtA
Age (required): 13
Sample build images (reccomended):Don't really have any but on my channel there are some Ok builds i am not the best builder but i am getting better
Number of server bans and reasons (required):None
Why you want to join (required):Well Mainly because i want everyone that plays around me to eat potatoes and this server seems pretty potatoish xD anyway thanksa for looking over this hope to talk to ya soon .
02/19/2015 12:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Clain Y
Minecraft IGN: ColinYoon
Sample Build Images: Check out my projects on my account
Number of server bans and reasons: 0
Why I want to join: I have always loved to play SMPs and I have a passion for Minecraft. I have also always wanted to do a city build, something that I can look over and be proud of. SMPs also have an amazing community that I would love to be a part of and I already have so many ideas of things that I want to build on the server (like a market inside the city with a daily gift tree in the center). Thanks!

P.S. I also really love to eat potatoes in MInecraft, especially when they are cooked. It is part of what makes me special.
02/21/2015 3:50 pm
Ramman1526
Thanks for applying. Your application is great but we really do need skype for the server since its the only way we can all communicate. If you can find a way to work around this we'd be happy to accept you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome