Roleplay: Voice Actors, Male & Female, Needed.

Dek505's Avatar Dek50512/17/16 11:35 pm
1 emeralds 563 5
12/30/2016 1:11 am
LunarWinterWolf's Avatar LunarWinterWolf
Hello and thank you for taking the time to take a look at this post. This will be information regarding voice acting for a group currently in creation. A bit of prior information, there will be an age restriction. Most important information will be in bold while the character analysis will be in red. There are currently male and female roles needed, so there is really no difference in that aspect of the application.

This application needs to be in the following format:

1: Applicant's Name and Any Alias's (PMC name, Minecraft name, Skype Name, Etc.)
2: Age (Restriction of 16+):
3: Gender:
4: Character requested to voice act:
5: Previous experience with voice acting and/or YT groups:
6: Availability (Time in hours dedicated to the group)
7: A Short Bio about yourself. Keep in mind you are trying to show you can be mature and show maturity towards the job. Give a short, paragraph sized, description of yourself, previous work, etc. This part of the application is to convince us that you are someone we would like to be apart of the team.

Thank you for taking time to look at this post and I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any additional questions, you can private message me about it, reply here, or message me over Skype (Name is dekdiamond)
Dek505
Level 20 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2016 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
LunarWinterWolf
1: Nicole = PMC name: LunarWinterWolf
= Minecraft name: LunarWinterWolf
= Skype name: icewolves101 (Nicole ~Wolf~)
= Discord name: LunarWinterWolf
2: I just recently turned 16 (november 9th)
3: Female
4: I'm new to voice acting so I would like to start off with a small role if that would be okay but if you need me in a slightly bigger one I will get the job done
5: I have not had any experience, Im currently helping build a map for a roleplay with a friend of mine. Other than the building I am not apart of a group or have had any experience.
6: I am currently in highschool still so my hours are limited. I may be doing track so that will leave me 2 hours on weekdays but track only last for about 3 months, I will aslo be available on weekends.
7: I am currently in my sophmore year of highschool, I used to be in a computer science class at my old highschool before I moved. Since then I've been wanting to help anyone in need of people because I love helping and want to occupy myself with something on the computer, I honestly love computers and any games on them, oddly enough Im going to study something with computers when I go to college. I'm a hard working girl that works towards things with honesty, I wont give up for stupid reasons, like the guy who talked about projects not having enough support I would be the person doing all she can to get the support it needs if possibly. Also like i have stated before I do not have any voice acting experience but I would love to start here.
12/20/2016 4:01 pm
Dek505
Xemptful, you are already on the team xD.
12/19/2016 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Xemptful
1: Name: Brandon (Skype/Discord: xemptfulgamer)
2: Age (Restriction of 16+): 18
3: Gender: Male
4: Character requested to voice act: Main Role
5: Previous experience with voice acting and/or YT groups: https://www.youtube.com/user/xemptfulgamer
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/657341
6: Availability: Most days
7: I've been making Minecraft Machinima videos for almost 4 years now. I love helping out with projects, and contributing in anyway I can. Unfortunately, too many projects fail due to lack of interest. I've seen ideas with so much potential fall short because of a lack of support. As a result, I always try to offer help where I can! When I'm not editing videos, I'm studying to be a Computer Science major at my university.
12/18/2016 10:03 pm
Dek505
Your application is extremely impressive and I think you would be a good addition to the team. We can discuss this further if you are still available to take part in this. You can message me over Skype, my name is dekdiamond.
12/18/2016 2:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Thee_Gamemaster
1: Thee_Gamemaster (PMC: Thee_Gamemaster, Minecraft Name: Wo1f_e, Skype Name: Thee_Gamemaster
2: Age: 24
3: Gender: Male
4: Character to voice act: Male role
5: Previous experience with voice acting and/or YT groups: Yes with voice acting, none with YT groups
6: Availability: Whenever you need me except weekends (My availability might change later on.)
7: I've been a gamer for over 15 years and counting, I've made movies and voice acted a few of them in the past but never posted them on YouTube. I've had experience from Drama class in school so I know how to act and what to say and how to say it. I have experience with using software for recordings but I still need to a few tricks here in there. I'm a fast learner and strong team player. I'm a college student studying Computer Engineering and I'm plugged into my computer almost everyday. I'm currently trying to start up my YouTube channel that I have been struggling to get started for the past 4 years due to technical issues, work, and college. One of the biggest reasons why my channel is on hold is not finding the network with people to get it started. It would be awesome to join you in your roleplaying, as long as you can at least tell me what the role is and what the story is about.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9P0n ... VP5hj7DhwQ
Steam: Thee_Gamemaster
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome