Hi, I'm Selly! Nice to meet you!

SellyBack's Avatar SellyBack2/17/14 1:41 pm
2/18/2014 8:44 am
SellyBack's Avatar SellyBack
Hey guys!

I'm SellyBack, a fellow aspiring Youtuber and PMC member, and I'm hoping to meet some fellow Youtubers and kind of exchange tips or information. So I'm going to go first and I hope some of you will be interested and follow along

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Cheers!

Channel Info
Channel Username/Name: JPvsSB (The Couple Games)

Who are you: We're a long term couple who really enjoy playing games together.

Cam and/or audio: Only audio at the moment, but working towards cams as well

Commentary style: Casual, reacting mostly to gameplay as it happens although it tends to get very competitive between me and my boyfriend, despite the fact that he always wins We sometimes also engage in random chit chat every once in a while.

Type of Content: A wide range of Let's Plays, although we mostly play mine craft maps from fellow PMC members and mini games of servers. We also have another channel with Youtube tags and challenges, but that's a different story

Upload Schedule: Our standard upload schedule is new content every Monday and
Friday but we're just doing one a week now (because Jon is overseas right now :c and won't be back for a few months, so recording has been a bit difficult right now).

Set Up
Computer: We both have Macbook Pros (his is 15" and mine is 13")

Display: 2560 x 1600

Cam: Not applicable.

Mic: We use our mobile earphone mice :c

Recording Software: Screenflick (for macs) and Fraps (when we use windows)

Editing Software: I don't do any of the editing, but he uses Final Cut Pro

Networking
What social media do you use? Twitter, Facebook, Google+

How do you advertise your channel? Planet Minecraft, Minecraft Forum, Reddit and the Yogscast forum But I found that just supporting other channels and watching their videos tends to get them to do the same to your channel!

Do your family and friends know of your channel? They know of it, but they don't watch it. Which makes sense cause they know nothing about minecraft xD

Are you up for collaboration? Always although it can be hard with timezones and schedules.

Screenshots

Welcome Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxutZ7p_WWw

Other

Biggest challenges: I find the biggest challenge is starting off and getting motivation. Once you start it gets easier, although finding views or subs is still hard.

Short term goals: My short term goal is to get 300subs After that, I'm going to hold a skinning contest and give out minecraft giftcards to the winners. I think I'll do that every few hundred subs as a sign of appreciation.

Long term goals: My long term goal is to get my first 1000subs but that seems a bit too overambitious :3

What else do you do: I take channel art request outside youtube (and outside life)
SellyBack
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2014 8:44 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
SellyBack
DonutbeamChannel Info
Channel Username/Name: http://www.youtube.com/neftynplays
Click to reveal
Who are you: I'm a simple youtuber who loves my fans

Cam and/or audio: Only audio, have no plans of cam.

Commentary style: Casual, i talk as i play

Upload Schedule: I dont have a schedule, but i guess i should begin taking youtube more seriously, at the moment it's 100% for fun!

Set Up
Computer: Custom made super computer, cba to post specs :3
Display: 1920 x 1080

Cam: Have one, dont like using it.

Mic: Razer tiamat 7.1 built in mic, expecting to get a blue snowball soon

Recording Software: Fraps and bandicam

Editing Software: Photoshop, Sony vegas, after effects, adobe in general.

Networking
What social media do you use? Youtube.....

How do you advertise your channel? Reddit, and forums

Do your family and friends know of your channel? They know of it, but they are not watching as they are not into gaming

Are you up for collaboration? Yep! I love colleborating, so fun to meet new people

Screenshots

Cba...

Welcome Video

http://www.youtube.com/neftynplays

Other

Biggest challenges:Getting motivated, as there are many haters and disrespectful people.

Short term goals: My short term goal is also 300 subs, there after i am planning to do an optifine cape giveaway

Long term goals: 1000 subs

What else do you do:Graphics design, managing a server. Stuff.

Nice to meet you! You have a great channel Do you by chance ever do minecraft videos?
02/17/2014 1:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Donutbeam
Channel Info
Channel Username/Name: www.youtube.com/neftynplays

Who are you: I'm a simple youtuber who loves my fans

Cam and/or audio: Only audio, have no plans of cam.

Commentary style: Casual, i talk as i play

Upload Schedule: I dont have a schedule, but i guess i should begin taking youtube more seriously, at the moment it's 100% for fun!

Set Up
Computer: Custom made super computer, cba to post specs :3
Display: 1920 x 1080

Cam: Have one, dont like using it.

Mic: Razer tiamat 7.1 built in mic, expecting to get a blue snowball soon

Recording Software: Fraps and bandicam

Editing Software: Photoshop, Sony vegas, after effects, adobe in general.

Networking
What social media do you use? Youtube.....

How do you advertise your channel? Reddit, and forums

Do your family and friends know of your channel? They know of it, but they are not watching as they are not into gaming

Are you up for collaboration? Yep! I love colleborating, so fun to meet new people

Screenshots

Cba...

Welcome Video

www.youtube.com/neftynplays

Other

Biggest challenges:Getting motivated, as there are many haters and disrespectful people.

Short term goals: My short term goal is also 300 subs, there after i am planning to do an optifine cape giveaway

Long term goals: 1000 subs

What else do you do:Graphics design, managing a server. Stuff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome