Server Partnerships

FlakAttackGaming's Avatar FlakAttackGaming12/13/18 7:22 pm
1 emeralds 96
Hello players and YouTubers, my name is FlakAttackGaming and I was wondering if you would be interested in a server partnership. I will put the details below and would love to speak with you if you are interested and meet the requirements.

Requirements:

- Must have near or above 1,000 subscribers on the YouTube platform.
- Must have an Average view count of 100 or above on your most recent videos.
- Must Be capable of regular, and quality uploads.
- Must have access to Discord and various social medias.

If you do not meet any of these requirements please do not contact me. If you do meet these requirements please read below and contact me if interested.

We are currently working on re-releasing our Skyblock server and are looking for YouTubers to partner with our Server.

We are not 100% set on what we are giving our YouTube ranks as of now but there is a basic list so far. We, in trade for your content, etc, will provide you with YouTuber Specific Perks, (e.x Rank, Kits, Crate Keys, and whatever you would require to create enjoyable content on our server upon release.), and you would be given a YouTuber Specific Code that you would be able to use in the description of your videos etc to get a portion of the sales generated from your advertising/content on our server.

Thanks for your time,

Sincerely,

FlakAttackGaming
FlakAttackGaming
Level 1 : New Miner