STOP PEOPLE STEALING YOUR STUFF!! Anti-theft redstone shop - Tutorial by JoeRilla

Joe_Rilla's Avatar Joe_Rilla1/27/18 10:35 pm
2 emeralds 252 3
2/1/2018 8:13 am
Isz's Avatar Isz
This is a system I devised for people on busy servers who don't want to have the items they're selling to be stolen, or be cheated out of their profits. Enjoy :D

Joe_Rilla
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2018 8:13 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
Isz
You should write a script for next video and possibly rehearse the video so it's faster. Also there's alot of annoying noises in between sentences like coughing, sniffing and lipsmacking kind of noises which are rather annoying. But other than that, good video
01/27/2018 11:20 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Don't take this the wrong way, but... seriously.. Have more faith in yourself. You really don't need to go "eeehm" all the time because you feel that you need to fill in some silence while talking. I'd rather have silence in between sentences and a consistent story than someone who pretty much starts every sentence with "eeehm" (no offense intended).

The only reason I'm writing this is not to talk down on you but because I know how hard it is to recognize issues like these. Usually you start to go "eeehm" when you feel insecure or unsure or uneasy about your target audience. Well... My advice: "screw them!". This is your video, you're sharing a fun idea, who cares what others think? That's what I usually go by :)

Don't believe me? Go to 2:15, tell me what you hear :)

Once again I need to stress this out: I'm not trying to be negative. But... if I notice this then trust me: so do others.

Also... if you play on a server where people can steal your stuff then I think you should find yourself a new server :) But that is just my personal opinion.
02/01/2018 5:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Joe_Rilla
Hey ShelL, thanks for taking the time to write out a constructive piece of feedback.

I will say the umm and ahh etc is my mouth going faster than my brain lol, I do it in real life too hahaha, even at work where I know exactly what i'm doing and talking about.

And yeh common sense would say if people are stealing your stuff then bugger off to another server, but hey, I like making stuff like this cos I can. :D. Half the fun I say.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome