The BEST Minecraft Channel Ever!

itsJKT's Avatar itsJKT3/13/14 5:34 am
3/13/2014 2:43 pm
itsJKT's Avatar itsJKT
Hello everyone, it's Kyle here bringing you guys a little promotion to my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/hyperbloxs), which most of you dont even know about! Lets start from the ground up shall we? My channel consists of my Lets Play,Lets Build, and Academy. Before I get you all winded up , asking "whats academy?", it is a series where I would teach cool tips and tricks to get the upper-hand advantage in Minecraft. Unfortanetly though, that series will most likely end because of the amount of time it takes to find cool tips and tricks. Moving on is the cliche lets play As many of you may have guessed, it is a Minecraft lets play that I do, it is one of the more popular, and consistant series I have yet! And last but not least is the Lets Build.This is the second most popular and will not go, due to the fact that it does not take ages to make a modern house Anyway, that is all this time and I really hope you guys can subscribe to that channel and watch my videos, besides, like the tittle says "The BEST Minecraft Channel Ever!" , see you next time, peace
itsJKT
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect