The Diamond Society SMP (YouTube) Now Accepting Applications

Coop_Dizzle's Avatar Coop_Dizzle9/30/16 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 198

Are you a YouTuber or live streamer, 17+, with an active channel? The Diamond Society SMP, launched in August of 2015, is a dedicated, white listed server for content creators. We are wrapping up Season 1, which produced over 400 videos, 100+ hours of streaming, and saw the creation of a modern skyscraper city built entirely in survival, as well as a Disney inspired theme park (mini-game area), and numerous other amazing solo projects! Our roster includes people in time zones all over the world, so it's highly likely you'll have someone to play with, no matter where you are!

Speaking personally here, I have really enjoyed being part of this group. It is the most talented group of players I'd had the privilege to play with, and I've become good friends with most of the people on the roster. We recently did our first meet up at Minecon 2016 and had an incredible time! So we have great players, great people, great content creators.

We also have a unique approach to server wide projects, in that we approach it more like a build team. This results in areas that are cohesive and more immersive than what you'd expect to find on a typical SMP. We do a bit of role playing, with a server wide story line that makes our content that much more entertaining. We have regular collab days, server events (such as UHC and others) that can also make for easy additional content. And almost everyone watches each other's content and promotes each other on Twitter and other platforms. This is a great community to be a part of!

Thank you for reading this! For more details, see the video above and check out the website below for the application. Good luck to everyone who applies, and may you be happy and well!

Coop_Dizzle
Level 3 : Apprentice Network