The Journey - A survival let's play upgrading from development versions through to 1.14!

bugmancx's Avatar bugmancx5/10/19 4:21 am
1 emeralds 160 3
7/13/2019 6:59 pm
bugmancx's Avatar bugmancx
I've been working on a new Let's Play series in Minecraft Survival!

In Minecraft: The Journey, we are playing the game from its earliest development releases all the way up to the current release, which is 1.14! Over the course of the series we will be upgrading our world through the different versions of Minecraft, experiencing all the new blocks, mobs, items and features all as if they were brand new!

I started playing Minecraft in the release version of 1.7, so I'm really looking forward to going back to a time before I had ever even heard of the game and starting my playthrough from there.

I've been absolutely loving making this series, so please come and join me on the journey!!!

Minecraft: The Journey Playlist
bugmancx
Level 1 : New Miner