The Reyz Chronicles - Minecraft Survival Season 2 HYPE :D

Sir_Reyz's Avatar Sir_Reyz3/15/16 8:27 pm
1 emeralds 141 4
5/31/2016 4:59 pm
Sir_Reyz's Avatar Sir_Reyz

Hello all of you wonderful Game Travelers out there, Sir_Reyz here, and welcome to my newest thread where I talk about a new Survival World series that I am doing on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/sirreyzz. . I return after a break from Minecraft survival worlds eager to claim the surrounding lands around me and eventually go to kill all three of the terrifying bosses that claimed the land for their own. Be sure to join me and the rest of my Game Travelers as we venture onwards!

Here is my first video. In this video, I started a whole new world for my adventure and jump right into minecraft.

Also, here is my second video. In this video, I tear down my "starter home" and go on an adventure to collect materials so I can start to build on my "island."

Any comment, like or subscription is greatly appreciated, but the number one thing for me is that you are entertained my content, so I hope that you enjoy!

Thanks, have a great day, do the dang thing, and adiós!
Sir_Reyz
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 4:59 pm
Sir_Reyz
Well hello there! I am back with another episode of the Reyz Chronicles!

This episode is crazy. I jump back into the Reyz Chronicles and try to save some hopeless villagers before they are mauled by hungry zombies. Then, I go exploring and find something AMAZING! Lastly, I plan for the next episode. Thanks for watching!

[yt]fxiGbAmIFBo[/yt]

Thanks and I hope you have a great day!
05/10/2016 7:49 pm
Sir_Reyz
Hello there everyone! I am back at it again with another video!

In episode 6 of the Reyz Chronicle, I take off my building shoes and put on my adventuring shoes. I discover some interesting things around my land and get into a very bad situation.

[yt]CNfP7HG66PU[/yt]

Thanks again, and I hope you have a great day!
-Reyz
05/06/2016 9:32 pm
Sir_Reyz
Hey y'all, I'm back with more of the Reyz Chronicles! Episode 5 is recorded, edited, and brought to you!

Recently, I've been working on a survival build for my new Minecraft series, the Reyz Chronicles. In this episode, I FINALLY finish up everything, and I think the build looks amazing! Let me know what you think!

[yt]yEL1OnT3qoc[/yt]

I hope that you enjoy, DO the DANG THING, and I'll see you guys next time! :p

Adios!
04/25/2016 9:30 pm
Sir_Reyz
Hey there! I am back with a few more episodes in the Reyz Chronicles! I'll post them below.

In episode 3, I become a Lumberjack and cut down some trees to prepare for more building! I have goals in this episode to complete, so I try my best to complete it!

[yt]UHiGruuODZo[/yt]

In episode 4, I start building my new Furnace Shack! I try to be creative, and I FAIL AT IT!

[yt]kb63eGL_O7s[/yt]

Thanks, have a good day, and see you in the next video!

-Reyz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome