Twitch/YouTube - New SMP Idea, Looking for Players

DerpySelfie's Avatar DerpySelfie8/8/18 7:02 pm
3 emeralds 651 5
8/21/2018 5:21 pm
DerpySelfie's Avatar DerpySelfie
Hello, my name is Emma. My younger brothers and I have come up with an idea for a new Minecraft YouTube and Twitch SMP for small YouTubers and streamers looking to gain some friends who share similar interests and to hopefully grow their channel. We have not figured everything out yet, but we do have basic ideas of things that will happen during this series.

Some information will change and/or be filled in as we get others' (your) input and come up with new or different ideas. If you are interested in joining this SMP, please read everything and send me a PM letting me know that you would like to apply or know more information.

Here are the basics we have so far.

I got this idea after watching the trailer for the movie "The Purge" so when we pick a name it may have something similar to it. I haven't watched it though, so it may not have much relevance to the actual movie.

Anyway, the basic idea is that everyone starts it like a normal survival world, building their own house/base, gathering supplies, etc. After [insert reasonable amount of time here] the first "Purge" will start.

Here's how it will go: Every player fills up their hotbar with a selection of items from food to swords to blocks (that they collected in survival), and can put on armor, use a shield, bring pets, etc. Then every player will fight to the death and whoever wins earns something. We haven't decided what the person who wins gets (e.g. a "point", the other peoples' items, etc.) but this will happen every [undecided time, probably every couple of weeks]. In between the "Purges", you make allies, enemies, get more materials, etc.

We haven't decided if there will be "playoffs" after the season ends to decide the winner or if it's whoever has the most points, etc.

I'm sure once we add onto this, the idea will become more polished and start to make sense. Feel free to suggest any mods, ideas, etc. in the comments.

Please do not try to create your own application in the comments. PM me that you are interested and I will send you the application back.
DerpySelfie
Level 30 : Artisan Skinner