Want People to Play and Record With

Meepedy's Avatar Meepedy8/9/15 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 151
[b][size=150]I'm looking for people to play and record with on the sabertooth survival server.

[u]What Is The Sabertooth Survival Server? [/size][/b][/u]
The sabertooth community founder Glitch and had an idea to get a bunch of minecraft players and youtubers together to form a strong community. It originally started as a whitelisted server but than the idea was introduced to create a network of servers for the community to play on, starting with a survival server and later possibly expanding to factions and minigames. I liked this idea and decided I want to help him. I talked to him and became the developer since I had alot previous experiece. Glitch had a dream but not reliable funding for it. I than introduced the Idea to Sysity (my uncle) who spends the majority of his day playing minecraft after being retired from the airforce. He had been looking for people to play with and liked the idea for the server. He decided to play for the hosting while I developed the server and Glitch looked over the community. We are a new server thats always looks to improve and revamp the survival experience for our players. We look to our players for feedback and take their suggestions to heart.

[color=#FF0000]Survival Server IP: s22.hosthorde.com:26149 [/color]
Have a suggestion or question but I'm not on mumble? Message me on skype: david208401

We have a mumble server that people can hop on at any time to hang out, talk and discuss ideas. Mumble can be found here
[color=#FF0000]Mumble IP: sabertooth.mumble.com
Port: 3855 [/color]
Meepedy
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer