Yout

Psyx's Avatar Psyx5/31/14 1:54 pm history
6/8/2014 10:20 am
AwkwardBrynn's Avatar AwkwardBrynn
Psyx
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2014 10:20 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
AwkwardBrynn
What do you want to be called: KB

Skype(Will not accept if asked to be PMed.): bull_shifter

Games you have: Minecraft, The Sims 3, Spore, Dungeon Defenders, Ace of Spades, Saints Row The Third, Saints Row Two, Left 4 Dead Two, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Dead Island, Hotline Miami, The Walking Dead, Garry's Mod

Do you have Steam?: Yes, Kbrynn01

Any Minecraft Skills?(Redstone expert, command blocks, ect.): Archery, Building, Crafting

What Youtube equipment do you have(Recording software, video editor): Recording Software (Fraps Full Version), Turtle Beach P11 Earforce Gaming Headset

Describe yourself:I'm a 13 year old girl, mature at times. At first I'll be a bit shy instead of open to people. I'll usually grow to know everyone and get to being talktive. I've played Minecraft for about 3-4 years, and I have experience with a variety of other games, as listed above. I usually play a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 when I'm not playing Minecraft. I'm just looking for some people to have a fun time with who are (hopefully) around my age.
Thanks.
06/08/2014 9:23 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
thehumanslayer12
What do you want to be called:
Slayer (And if you want, Adam)

Skype(Will not accept if asked to be PMed.):
thehumanslayer12

Games you have:
A lot, I have War Thunder, World of Tanks, Star Trek Online and of course Minecraft(Also have Mod Packs via the Technic Launcher), Black Ops 2 (Steam, All 3 Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies), Planetside 2, Starcraft 2, Terraria, League of Legends, OpenTTD, Garry's Mod, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Beta, Rising Storm Beta, Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer, Combat Arms (Online MMO FPS, by Nexon), Supreme Commander 2.

Do you have Steam?:
Yes, my Steam Username is xboxcrumb

Any Minecraft Skills?(Redstone expert, command blocks, etc.):
Have Redstone Experience, not the Expert at it, but moderately good. Great at command blocks, not good at building that much, but can learn with help. Having that feeling of just rushing into a bad situation and come out with many kills without getting hurt, or coming back with the objective.

What Youtube equipment do you have(Recording software, video editor):
For Desktop Recording (Tutorials, Reviews, etc.) I use Camtasia Studio Recorder(Full Version). For Game recording I use Fraps(Full Version) and Camtasia Studio for compressing. I use Open Broadcaster Software for livestreaming.

Describe yourself:
Even though I am 13, I am mature but, if told I can let that maturity die down and rest and let what I am made of out haha. I am a 3 year Video Editing Expert, 5 Year Vet at Minecraft (Very very very early stages of minecraft), and the rest of the games I have I am at least a 1 year vet at all of them. I am just a regular person trying to find a group to record and have a great time with.
06/07/2014 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
tomeyoung
What do you want to be called: Gameboy12

Games you have: Minecraft, Simcity, rome total war 2 + lots more

Do you have Steam?: yes, Wargame Tom

Any Minecraft Skills?(Redstone expert, command blocks, ect.): I'm kinda a beginner

What Youtube equipment do you have: I use my computer as the microphone.

Describe yourself: I'm kind and i'm also want to get into it (like work on minecraft)
06/06/2014 11:16 pm
Psyx
Bump
06/01/2014 1:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
DacAndFriends
That was the post before, he deleted it. Why in the heck are you getting so pissey about it? Lay off.
06/01/2014 12:51 pm
DacAndFriends
It's not like there are four posts, its two. And it's not even the same post since he did alter a question.
Get over it.
06/01/2014 12:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
PurplePMC
Two posts are the same, one is very similar. I'm not going to get over something that is breaking the rules.
06/01/2014 4:30 am
PurplePMC
The rule still stands you can't make multiple of the same post. Here's the original: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post2991848.html?hilit=creepin%20creed#p2991848
06/01/2014 12:52 am
PurplePMC
I find it insulting that you can't even make your own post. You just took mine and altered it slightly. You litterally took mine, and Switched the Age. And mine is based in Europe, yours in the Americas.http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/youtube-group-t402066.htmland when you realised I had noticed, you made a new post. I'm not sure, but I think spamming multiple of the same posts is not allowed...
06/08/2014 10:15 am
LastLightProductions
I just looked at your post and your aplication didnt look like the one MegaKid did in this post.
06/01/2014 1:28 am
DacAndFriends
I find it insulting that your bitching about him using you format.
Think of it as a compliment, he liked your format so much, he decided to use it.
Grow up.
06/01/2014 1:33 am
Fireybeast
This person explained it better than I did
06/01/2014 1:28 am
Fireybeast
Dude stop accusing people of stealing your lame stuff
06/01/2014 1:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MinnV2
hey man calm down its just minecraft
06/01/2014 12:23 am
Fireybeast
What do you want to be called: private

Skype(Will not accept if asked to be PMed.): tobuscus1703

Games you have: lots

Do you have Steam?: yes tobuscus1703

Any Minecraft Skills?(Redstone expert, command blocks, ect.): no

What Youtube equipment do you have(Recording software, video editor): bandicam free and movie maker

Describe yourself: I'm funny not that shy and like to make friends
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome