Youtube channel partner needed!

xXbonecrushXx's Avatar xXbonecrushXx9/29/13 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 160
I am looking for a gaming partner for my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/BUBLESNEEDVIEWS), I want to make my channel have more features and content (ex: podcasts, game news-mods-reviews...). I would like to have someone who is dedicated to posting and staying connected with fans. With being a channel partner a requirement is if I am not able to post a video they could post videos on my channel and vice-versa. Who I chose must have experience and a dedication to youtube.

Requirements:
-Knowledge of the gaming industry
-A undying dedication to video making (making me record)
-A good setup (No background noise, clear mic, a good editing tool)
-An established or growing fan-base
-A wide selection of games at your disposal
-Free time!
-(Optional) An animation software (for logos, watermarks, other cool stuff)
-(Optional) Minecraft mods or modding ability

Application presentation:
Name:
Youtube Channel:
Skype (if you have, if not get one):
(Optional) Age:
Time on Youtube:
Why you want to be my partner:
Favourite game and gaming console (or just what computer you have):

After you submit your application I will read it over and if I think it is good I will have a look at your channel and watch a few videos (In your application you can put videos you want me to watch on your channel), then message you on skype chat a bit, then invite a certain few to a skype call and then make the final decision. If you are in then I will message you and we can begin.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you want to be my youtube partner. If there are anymore questions then put them below, I hope to hear your feedback!
xXbonecrushXx
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner