YouTube Collabs and More

Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster12/11/17 3:16 am
1 emeralds 352 8
1/22/2018 10:48 pm
Thee_Gamemaster's Avatar Thee_Gamemaster
Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is Thee_Gamemaster.

I am the founder of a group of a few small YouTubers and an awesome Minecraft server creator. And I am sending this message to you if you would like to join in on future projects and future collaborations. We have 5 people in our group some of us are quite active and we are always looking forward to having more friends join our team. We are currently working on a future SMP on Minecraft and if you are interested in joining us and putting yourself out there in please leave a message here. We don't just do Minecraft games we have different games that we would love to collaborate together on. We are a very friendly group and we are always looking for more friends to help us with projects and more importantly to have fun. We have bigger plans for future projects from Minecraft. So if you want to join our group and show the world who you really are then please leave a message here.

Also you don't need a YouTube channel to join our group. Just make sure that you are mature and don't cause a drama on our team we are here to have fun. Maturity can come from any age.

And if you want to check out our channels please let us know.

Thee_Gamemaster's Channel: [url=www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353We are on ]www.youtube.com/gamemaster5353[/url]

You will need a Discord if you wish to join us, if you do not have one it is free. I will send you a link to our Discord if you wish to join our team.
Thee_Gamemaster
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2018 10:48 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
We have only 2 spots left open for new members please leave a message here before they are gone.
01/19/2018 3:00 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Our recruitment is growing and we still have plenty of spots open for new members.
12/16/2017 2:35 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Btw my videos may not be great but it's still a start. We all have to start somewhere right?
12/14/2017 2:03 pm
Thee_Gamemaster
For those of you who wish to join our team my Discord is Thee_Gamemaster #1156
12/14/2017 7:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DarkNessFairy_
Yo that sounds great at the moment i don`t have a microphone until January but that wont matter because that like two weeks away I also have discord.
I
12/14/2017 5:10 am
Rockersamurai
HI The gamemaster! I wa looking for oppuunities to team up with someone and u might be perfect! I also have a YT channel! My channel llink www.youtube.com/channel/UCkM1tRuBJOZs94z8olwFBTg Please can I Ojoin ur group and oin ur server thanxx!
12/14/2017 1:18 am
Thee_Gamemaster
Also if you have a Steam account let me know and I will add you.
12/11/2017 11:08 am
NorthDeamonGaming
Hello. My name is josh and i am a admin of NDG and co-owner of the multi group network know as the Empire Of Gaming. I wish to discuss 2 proposals with you. My discord is closeplanet2#4775. I look foward to hearing from you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome