►► YouTube Friends wanted ◄◄ | ►► VOLT-GAMING ◄◄

Vigri's Avatar Vigri2/21/16 2:52 pm
2/28/2016 12:22 pm
fourswordsgamer's Avatar fourswordsgamer
Hi all,

My name is Liam. I am 16 years old from the United Kingdom and recently started YouTube. My YouTube experience started as a music channel when it got removed for copyright strikes. Bare in mind, I used copyright free music but still got removed sadly.

So, I haven't technically started YouTube, but I have in gaming. I've been wanting to do YouTube for a very, very long time and never had the will power to do so due to my discouragement of how I sound on camera and being alone with my only desire as I had no one with the same intentions who were serious enough about getting up there in the YouTube community.

As you know, the fact that I am 16 years old means that I am doing exams in around 2 months. I have a decent amount of free time however not a lot as you may expect. I have approximately 6 hours free time each day apart from my weekends and Wednesdays (I have more time on Weekends and less time on Wednesdays).

What am I looking for?

Honestly I don't know. I want to join a group I would say amongst other YouTubers. I would like to meet new people and friends that have the same interest in YouTube and preferably around or the same timezone, because it would literally be a pain to get everything sorted out if one person is around 6 hours behind. If not a group, then I would just like to meet numerous friends or just a friend even that is interested in the topic. I'm also looking for serious people who will take YouTube seriously. Not in the way of making videos, because immaturity makes a better audience with a great sense of humour, but I want everything such as quality, audio, and whatever really to be done at least decently.

How can I contact you? I'm interested!
Email: liam.seymour42@outlook.com

My YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/voltswitchgames

Example of my videos:

Just a headsup that I don't always play Minecraft. I have quite a few games on Steam such as Dying Light, GTAV (Rockstar, not Steam - Doesn't matter regardless), Black Ops 3, Dead Rising 3, Dead Realm, ext.
Vigri
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2016 7:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
GiraffeCircle
Hello!!! I would LOVE to join your group (as long as no one cusses, or maybe y'all could chat and my mic could be off?) but I am not a YouTuber. I really would love to join your group!
02/27/2016 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
fourswordsgamer
Just wondering I would not mind joining a group.
My youtube channel has 100+ Subs.
02/27/2016 6:58 pm
Vigri
It's not a group.
02/28/2016 12:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
fourswordsgamer
I know i meant friend.
02/26/2016 11:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Slayed
When are you going to record?
02/27/2016 6:57 pm
Vigri
Unsure. I mentioned in one of my videos that I have been having some house work all over. Having the walls repainted, a lot of construction going on. Honestly I would not say soon especially with my exams coming up, but I'll try regardless.
02/26/2016 2:42 am
Vigri
bump
02/25/2016 3:01 am
Vigri
Bump?
02/23/2016 4:35 pm
Vigri
Just got a new graphics card that will record Minecraft shaders with more than 100 fps, so you'll be able to tell my future qualify is going to be great

Don't believe me? Check out for yourself! https://youtu.be/SNid9ARAeVo
02/22/2016 3:29 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
OldMinecraftLad
Hi vigri im tyrok wolfgaming you can call me tyrok. I honestly see where your coming from my mum doesnt agree with me having youtube and i have had no one to do anything with! Now this is where i tell you about the CrystalCast we are a group of youtubers and we mainly record minecraft but we do other games, there are plenty but not too many dont worry, but anyway i was wondering if you would like to join if you would check out this link and do a small application. I hope to hear from you soon!

recruiting-for-group-like-the-yogscast-t537355.html
02/22/2016 11:40 am
Vigri
I'll check it out. Thanks!
02/21/2016 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Slayed
Yo what's up? Your Idea sounds good to me. I've also recently started youtubing where I upload Minecraft Content. I live in spain and our timezones isn't really that hard for me. 1 hour apart? doesn't sound too complicated My english isn't really that good because oviously I have a different accent. If you ever want to play with me, Hit me up on skype: KingAmzz

I'm 16 years old if you're wondering

EDIT:
Here is my YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZw295 ... xlG9AsvxCA
02/22/2016 1:44 am
Vigri
Really nice! I'll consider, but before I accept anyone I would like to think about all people who are interested.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome