1K YOUTUBE TEAM NEED 1 PERSON

CaptainFranz's Avatar CaptainFranz6/30/13 12:35 am
7/16/2013 12:43 pm
progamingkilz's Avatar progamingkilz
Alright let me explain this in the shortest way possible.. Team Skynex is a young channel that strongly reached 1.5k subs.. Our team slowly shatter going down on rates slowly and slowly because our leader decided to ditch us.. I have stepped up to fill his shoes and rebuild the team that he has started. In our rebuilding process we will stumble into low views or low likes but we need to earn the trust of our subs back..so the team used to be 5 now were 4 with our leader gone and I am looking for 1 extra person to join the team. I will be very picky since you can get paid with this if we grow well enough. So be very specific with your answers with a survey that i will be giving you

THE SURVEY
Name (IRL) :
TwitchChannel:
Content:
Experience:
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time?
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? :
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team?
How many hours do you spend on a computer?
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know?
Do you stream? :
(If Yes) How long do you stream? :
What games do you stream? :
Do you advertise? :
Outside life? :
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked )
Skype? :

Oh and dont believe us?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkynexGames
CaptainFranz
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/16/2013 4:47 am
Level 39 : Artisan Cake
moon9890
That kinda sounds fishy don't you think? I don't know but the fact that you didn't upload alot of videos much and 1,821 views but 1,874. I'm sorry but I think you bought yourself some fake youtube accounts and started subscribing to yourself. Also if you look at you're socialblade it shows that you make 16$ a year(which is bad for someone with 1.8k subs) You're getting more subscribers per day then views. I don't know for sure if you're trying to fool everyone but ok. xD by the way i'm posting this because i'm bored and I got nothing else to do lol
07/16/2013 12:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
DinoIncognito
I never thought to check SocialBlade... That definitely is an eye opener. Besides, they aren't even considering anyone, from what it looks like. If they are, they're taking ages to do it.
07/16/2013 12:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz
seems to be a fake channel...
The recruiter will end up replying soon because he knows we know
07/15/2013 9:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ThatSkinnyGamer
Hey guys, I'd love to write you an essay answering all of your questions but I don't think half of the information is necessary so I'll tell you this: My name is Sam, I have a YouTube channel I recently deleted all of my videos from but here http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatSkinnyGamer, I'm 18 and live in the UK. I have been apart of various YouTube groups etc. and have plenty of experience in both group playing and gaming, I do not stream and if you wish to contact me add 'thatskinnygamer' on Skype.

Thanks.
07/15/2013 2:17 am
DinoIncognito
Name: Caleb

Birthday: Is this really necessary?

Youtube Channel: Spectral1998 (Yes, it's been inactive. I've been busy working on a new channel lately that I plan on opening next week sometime.)

Twitch Channel: SpectralK

Content: I mostly do Minecraft content, but I always try to make it as high quality as I can. Lately I've been learning to edit so I can make my audio louder and add music to my videos. All of this stuff will be implemented once I start a new channel.

Experience: I've been watching a lot of YouTube over the past year, putting together ideas of what makes people so popular and such. Due to this, I seem to know quite a bit about most of the stuff that should go into a channel.

Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time?: Depends on the day, maybe.

Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action?: Well, if I'm in the middle of something then yes I may be, but who doesn't get annoyed by that stuff? I just know I have to deal with it.

Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team?: I honestly think this looks like a cool idea, really. I'd love to be a part of it and see where it can lead to, perhaps where I may be able to help it get to. So yes, I will take the time to share my thoughts to the team.

How many hours do you spend on a computer?: ...As much as it takes a woman to get dressed and apply makeup. A lot, let's put it at that.

Do you have a certain important skill that we should know?: Well, I'm a prol33thax0r... Nah, I'm pretty good at most games, and I learn quickly.

Do you stream?: Nope.

How long do you stream?: I just said no, stop bugging me about it D:

What games do you stream?: WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!

Do you advertise?: I've been studying good ways to advertise, and I plan to implement them in my new channel, for real this time.

Outside life?: I go to the gym most days of the week, practice for professional gaming, and talk to friends. Other then that, I just try to have good days.

Opinion for a team name?: MILF Hunterz... I kid, I kid. I suck at names, so don't ask me.

Skype?: I'd rather save that for when I might have a chance, honestly.

TL;DR... Well, this explains it all in a funny picture.

07/14/2013 9:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Yazkin
Name (IRL) : Timothy
Birthdate: September 13, 1995
YoutubeChannel: SoGaGamers
TwitchChannel: None
Content: Let's Plays, Several Seconds (Coming Soon), Chatter (Coming soon)
Experience: I've taken college acting classes, enjoy making videos, understand how to cut and edit content.
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time? Yes
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : Yes, unless i have to work that day.
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team? Of course.
How many hours do you spend on a computer? Around 7-10 a day
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know? I can edit video content and can compose music.
Do you stream? : Not yet, but i plan to in the future.
Do you advertise? : For my YouTube Channel, yes.
Outside life? : I have a part-time job and am a Senior in High School. I find open time when i can.
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked ) Sontine (Sohn-teen) Gamers or Yazcrew
Skype? : Yazkin_ is my skype name. Including the "_"
07/14/2013 5:52 pm
BioniciRemiix
Name (IRL) : Ian Trent
Birthdate: 6/17/1998
YoutubeChannel: www.youtube.com/user/FiansMinecraft
TwitchChannel: Dont have one but might make one.
Content:
Experience:
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time? Yes
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : Yes
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team? Yes
How many hours do you spend on a computer? From when i wake up till 4am
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know? PvP
Do you stream? : No but might
Do you advertise? :
Outside life? :
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked ) MagicCrafters
Skype? : IanTrent12
07/14/2013 11:20 am
MrSweetchilly1993
What lies
07/14/2013 10:49 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
RustyTurkeyBrain
From a glance at your channel your subs are inactive and you have been extremely lucky to get them in the first place.
07/14/2013 10:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jayjoe12
raly good server needs you tubers any 1 who wants the place beter hurry up ip is 188.165.213.155:29594
07/14/2013 10:33 am
SBCast_Connor
Name (IRL) : Connor Doran
Birthdate: 19/08/95
YoutubeChannel: http://www.youtube.co.uk/thesbcast
TwitchChannel: twitch.tv/thesbcast
Content: Any Game That Exists
Experience: 4 years on YouTube, 2 years with TheSBCast
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time? yes
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : yes
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team? yes
How many hours do you spend on a computer? 12
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know? marketer / designer
Do you stream? : no
Do you advertise? :
Outside life? : sometimes
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked ) GamingWideTV
Skype? : yes but give if accepted
06/30/2013 7:25 am
Scythize
Name (IRL) :

Thomas Standage

18 years old

Birthdate:

23/12/94

United Kingdom

YoutubeChannel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSherwoodProject (Thinking of making a new one)

TwitchChannel:

I don't have one at this current time, but I did get quite a few followers on a previous channel!

Content:
Minecraft
FIFA 06
DayZ
Medieval 2 Total Warfare
Sherwood Dungeon

Experience:

I have been doing youtube for around 2 years, my first couple oif channels were bad quality videos, until I watched tutorials on how to make a good channel. So I record in HD 720p I also edit videos with Sony Vegas. I can now make thumbnails and intro/outros.

Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time?

Yes, I have a great deal of time on my hands so I can have time to record and launch it on the day you set and time if needed. I can upload a day earlier then set a YouTube schedule to upload on that day/time.

Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? :

Off course I can. You are the bosses im just the recruit. Im here to listen to what you say and have fun while making videos for your channel and help grow. If you need me to change a few things I will, but if I say it might not look good I will say something.

The team seems responsible and looking good so for. You look like your all having fun, the new Leader may be a great thing for the channel. Shame that the old leader ditched you, but im sure we could all make a great job to regain the Subscribers and gain more likes/comments on the videos we produce.

I spend around 6 hours on the computer a day.

I can make people laugh (sometimes). Also I really do like to give creepers good hugs. But serious video editing im getting better at.

Do you stream? :

I used to, but with my internet it is to laggy to stream, or it could be my computer. I wish I could.

Well I used to for sevral hours.

I just do Minecraft at the moment.

Do you advertise? :

Yes, I can help advertise the channel across many forums, I go for what type of game/video it is then find at least 2 forums related to that topic to post on.

Outside life? :

I play football, I like to go out enjoy my time in town, meet up with friends, go to pub eg.

(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked )

TheATeam, lol erm not 100% sure, im not good with names.

Skype? :

InterflowGaming, with working microphone
06/30/2013 6:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Dredo
Name (IRL) : DJ (That's my prefered and more commonly called name)
Birthdate: 31/10/19
YoutubeChannel: litefade
TwitchChannel: I don't stream anymore
Content: LP and videos made when I am bored
Experience: Good video editing, and Thumbnail making
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time? Certainly.
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : Nah, As long as I'm home and avalible (Most of the time) Im fine with it.
Do you stream? :
Do you advertise? :
Outside life? :
Skype? :
06/30/2013 3:22 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills
Name (IRL) : Brandon Guzman
Birthdate: 6/8/1997
YoutubeChannel: YouTube.com/officialsmashgaming <-- Old New --> Youtube.com/Lilmoneyx
TwitchChannel: N/A
Content: Minecraft Gameplay, TF2 Gameplay, etc. More Games Will Be Added Soon!
Experience: I have been partnered with ReCoN once on a group channel, I was getting payed for a while until owner decided to ditch and the chaos began! I fell your pain!
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time? : Yes I Will!
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : Yes I Would!
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team?: Yes I Would!
How many hours do you spend on a computer?: Most of My Day to be specific like 10 hours!
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know?: I can edit videos quite well!
Do you stream? : I will start streaming again soon!
(If Yes) How long do you stream? : I'd say 3 or more hours!
What games do you stream? : MC, TF2, COH2, Smite
Do you advertise? : Yes
Outside life? : I skateboard, hangout with friends, and bmx!
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked ): SuperSlime.. I am very sorry but I do not understand your question. For Me SuperSlime For everyone TheNeXtGamers but i like the current name!
Skype? : Lilmoney78215
06/30/2013 12:43 am
MCRedemption
Name (IRL) : Jay
Birthdate: Feb 5th 1998
YoutubeChannel: JayMineCrafton
TwitchChannel: N/A
Content: Minecraft / Original Music
Experience: I've been on youtube since 2009, although I have been through a few channels in the past.
Will you be able to handle the responsibility in posting videos in the certain day or time?: I will be able to keep up with the schedule.
Will you be able to listen to the peoples orders and not be annoyed if called on action? : I will not be annoyed as I realize this is an important position.
Will you take the time to share your thoughts to the team? When I get to meet you all and talk to you of course!
How many hours do you spend on a computer? 5 hours a day spread out.
Do you have a certain important skill that we should know? I make original music.
Do you stream? : No.
Do you advertise? : I advertise my channel on my own Minecraft server and on facebook with my friends.
Outside life? : I'm in a band and I go to open mics weekly.
(opinion) for a team name: ( will not be looking for anything thats gory or mean.. if so you will be automatically not picked ) Minecraft + 1? I don't know I suck at names.
Skype? : guitarmasterjar1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome