Youtuber

AntoineOMEGA's Avatar AntoineOMEGA3/30/16 12:01 am
1 emeralds 234 4
3/31/2016 5:07 pm
AntoineOMEGA's Avatar AntoineOMEGA
Please check out my channel and give me feedback about what could be better and what was good.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSWznKkL3JeHB_xOlaQQ0Cw
AntoineOMEGA
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2016 5:07 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Anyone who just barely sees this please watch and reply because I do need some tips on how to improve.
03/30/2016 9:29 am
AntoineOMEGA
Thank you and next time I'll try to remember to explain what type of server I'm on.
03/30/2016 4:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
clockworkmagic
A few critiques. First of all, a video specific one: I watched your video about the Minespan server, and I'd suggest being a little more clear about what the actual server is before you start playing it. You sort of jumped right into showing a bunch of things before actually explaining, and although it could be implied that it's supposed to be a town server, I think it's best to just explain everything.

Second critique would just be about the tone of voice. You seemed a bit unenthusiastic, in my opinion. Not that you sounded really bored, but your voice was a bit monotone, you didn't seem to be super peppy/cheerful, you seemed a bit uncomfortable, even. Of course, you'll get better at acting more natural and upbeat and confident while making videos with time, but it's something to think about. It would make your videos a lot more entertaining.

As for things that I liked.. Your microphone quality was good, I enjoyed watching the video and it seemed as if you really knew what you were doing (something that I find oddly absent in a lot of minecraft videos by people that are new at it.)
03/30/2016 3:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
OhLookItsHeybrid
I already gave rather lengthy feedback on your last post which was pretty much exactly the same so err.. keep it up?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome