Cracked Minecraft Server * NEED STAFF* -

MysticCaliber's Avatar MysticCaliber5/8/13 12:00 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 8
6/26/2013 1:09 pm
GeneralPu's Avatar GeneralPu
We're looking for staff.. but please if you get accepted, do not abuse your powers.

We are looking for 1 admin, and 1 head-admin..

Join with this ip : 98.195.244.69

--------
Faction PVP Survival Server + MCMMO, Adding Multiverse worlds soon..

Apply now !
MysticCaliber
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2013 1:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GeneralPu
Ign: GeneralPu

what I want to be: admin/ head admin

I want head/- admin because: I love meeting new people and help them, i was admin on obsidiancraft and still am, but there i dont have to do anything, im very creative tough, i built many thing on an endless list of servers, so you decide, hope you'll PM me.
06/26/2013 12:00 pm
vanchark75
The server is down?
06/26/2013 4:54 am
jmanrockslol
ING: jmanrockslol

What I am looking for: I will take anything you give me.

Why should you choose me? I was an admin for three servers (GoldCraft, SkyrimCraft, and DragonCraft.). I actually owned all of them, and I managed all of my mods and admins. I was pretty good at that. I'm a good architect so I am willing to take a builder. I'm OCD so I have to have things parallel and color schemed. I'm really good with redstone, so you could make me a mechanic if you'd want me to handle your redstone circuits. I'm pretty mature, so don't judge me because I'm only 13. If you pick me as a Head Admin that would be nice but I'm not expecting it. I can handle staff and I can detect hackers without using mods, so you could just make me a moderator. All around I'm good with everything. Please consider, as I was a server owner for years until I gave up because my HDD fried. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3... Makes me feel old
06/25/2013 5:53 pm
vanchark75
Ing: Vanchark12

What I am looking for: I am willing to do any open staff spots.

Why I want to be a staff: I would like to help people by supporting them with their needs so they can tell friends. I would like to be a staff so i can support you guys to create a better servers. I would love to be helping players and helping them with their problems in the servers to ease their needs. I hope you would consider my application. I would be please with any staff position you give me as long as i can help players and help you increase players on your server.
06/09/2013 7:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jkraynick
ign.jkraynick
I would like to be head admin due to the fact that i enjoy being responsible.i also have fun helping servers grow.there are other little reasons to wanting to be head admin.i would love to have the permission on your server.
Sincerly,Jackson
05/21/2013 3:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
EdwinMinecraft
IGN: dragonblood505

What would i like: Admin, or simple moderator(if possible)

Why should you choose me?: I know how to run servers. I am a master of redstone, and i like making friends with people all around! I am also an admin of another server! so i have experience!
05/08/2013 3:28 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Droid
Oberdiah
IGN: Oberdiah

What I would like: Admin

Why you should choose me: I'm a mature person who is on minecraft 4 hours a day and have been playing for almost 2 years. I can build pretty good things and are a good modder, but don't think about plugins ... anyway, look at my profile to see more ... if you let me on, I'd be delighted to help!

- Oberdiah
05/08/2013 3:21 pm
Alexnaruto123
Ign: alexnaruto234

what I want to be: head admin

I want head admin because: I would like to be a good help to everybody and to the owner when they need help I would also like to be apart of some cool server that I can see grow to a cool and popular server I would never abuse my powers to get something I want. I could help may building a events and supervise the server while the owners are gone never banning or do something to a person for my own reasons I will always give help to people who wants it not giving then what they want I love being a part of something cool so I would like to become head admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome