Craftykids's unsubmittable/unfinished packs

craftykids's Avatar craftykids9/22/16 10:26 pm history
1 emeralds 1.2k 11
11/2/2016 11:34 pm
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
I've decided that I should post some packs that I've just been keeping on my computer.

These are resource packs I've made that I don't have posted as submissions, either because they wouldn't be allowed or because I don't feel like they're complete enough.

I'm not really planning to continue the incomplete packs but if there's a particular pack that people/someone is actually interested in maybe I could keep working on it???

Unsubmittable

Oak/Apple Name Fix

Two resource packs made to fix the fact that oak trees drop apples; "Oak Name Fix" renames oak blocks to be apple tree blocks, and "Apple Name Fix" renames and re-textures apples to be acorns. The name changes only affect US English.

Download oak fix

Download apple fix

Screenshots
Oak Fix

Apple Fix

Cross fix

Changes cross-style blocks (mostly plants) to look the same on every side, instead of being symmetrical in some diagonal directions.

Download

Roses

Changes poppies back into roses; name change only affects US English.

Download

Screenshot

Incomplete

Necolorillita

A pack where I avoided "smearing" pixels. Most pixel colors are specifically chosen; however, there are some exceptions, such as overlaying one (translucent) set of pixels onto another, and applying the same color-changing operation to a group of pixels.

Download

Screenshots

Parvoridi

A pack where each block/texture has only three colors, or at very least only three varations of each hue.

Download

Screenshots

Planet Zeakai

An old pack that's supposed to be an alien world.

Download

Screenshots

Refault

Designed to emulate the default pack without literally copying it (though a few things are probably too similar >.> ).

Download

Screenshots

CK Few Colors

An old pack I made based on an NES challenge.

Download

Screenshot

Paintbrush Faithful

(This could also fit under "Unsubmittable", but I felt like incompletion should hold more weight)

Basically just an HD pack made by painting over the default textures with a simple brush.

Download

Screenshots

craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2016 10:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
I'd like to see some more progress on paintbrush faithful
11/02/2016 10:47 pm
craftykids
I dunno if I'm interested enough to continue Paintbrush Faithful, but I'll keep that in mind!
11/02/2016 11:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
If you don't want to i could take it up, i've got some skill with GIMP, and the concept seems basic enough
11/02/2016 11:34 pm
craftykids
I don't really see myself continuing it, so if you want to, you can totally use the textures I've made and build off of them! If you ever post it on PMC, though, you might want to do it in the forums and not as a submission--I actually tried posting it as a submission once, and it was taken down for being too similar to the default. (Also: if you use the textures I did, the "XCFs" folder contains multi-layered versions of some of the textures, which could be useful)
11/02/2016 9:56 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
They Look AWESOME!!!!
11/02/2016 10:27 pm
craftykids
Thanks

Note to self: try and do some more work on Necolorillita
09/23/2016 5:28 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
they look amazing
09/23/2016 12:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Suphacker_Tem
Thats right! they look amazing! u should of submitted them! im downloading one right now!
09/23/2016 12:56 pm
craftykids
Thanks! I was not expecting these sorts of replies

I don't think I want to submit ALL of these as they are right now, but if there was a particular one (or two???) that people wanted me to continue I might be able to get myself to work on and post it.

(Or actually if no one expresses any preference I feel kinda inspired to continue Necolorillita?? That's probably the one that I like the most)
09/23/2016 4:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
that's actually my fav one from the bunch
09/23/2016 11:39 am
craftykids
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com