CreepyPasta Fan Hub [Official] [6.6.6 Update!]

XxTacticalXx12's Avatar XxTacticalXx127/6/12 1:44 am
1 emeralds 42.6k 2.4k
6/15/2014 8:56 pm
XxTacticalXx12's Avatar XxTacticalXx12
NOTE: 4/28/14;
If this hub does not resume normal activity, it shall be closed down.

-Tactical

Welcome To the Creepy Pasta Fanhub!
Here, you can Compose your own creepy pasta, link us to some pasta's Or just chill out.

Staff:
XxTacticalXx12:Hub Owner
MrTrollzorHD: Hub Co-Owner

Servers:
VirtualMinecon2013:
Click to reveal

Memorials
Click to reveal
Linkofages-Ex Hub-co-owner 9/30/12

Banished Board:
brickmaster1612: Spamming Ghost
zmzmzmr: Constant Profanity,Mean to everyone

Events:
Click to reveal
[Finished] Event Number 1. http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/cre ... nds-82012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ranks
Click to reveal
Victim
Novice
Survivor
Slenderman
The Rake
Jeff The Killer
Jaine the killer
Veteran
Elder
Surviving Russian Specimen
The Pocket
Mt.Silver Survivor
Expert
Dead Bart
SuicideMouse Survivor
Paranormist
Archiver
Master
Hub Owner

Rules:
Only Constructive Critisism.
Dont Whine about "DEESE PEWSTAS GEEVE MEH NIETMARES"
Dont Constantly post links to pasta's. Take The time to read other peoples And review them.
Dont Post Flash images of any kind, And please, Dont post smiledog.jpg images! The hub owner almost got banned from it.
Seriously, No herobrine Pasta's, They all eventually get removed and they all have the same thing!

Websites
http://www.creepypasta.wikia.com
http://www.youtube.com/mrcreepypasta

Dont need to sign up or anything, just post here!

XxTacticalXx12
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2014 8:56 pm
XxTacticalXx12
Well that escalated quickly.
06/15/2014 11:36 am
Level 36 : Artisan Robot
eliminer01
Bump for my brand new creepypasta I just wrote!! My first one; it's about a fictional game called Switch. Please give feedback! Enjoy

I used to love virtual reality games. I liked the feeling of being a part of the game, and especially in first person mode, when you could really be the character. I used to. That was before. Before… I will tell you. It all began after, as a VR lover, I got my brand new Oculus Rift and found a new favourite game to it - Switch. It was an indie puzzle game in first person, and the main idea of it was switching between the views of the two different characters to solve different puzzles. For example, pushing a button as one character opens a door for the other one, and so on…

It all started a normal day - I decided to download a few custom levels, and downloaded the first one I saw. It was named ”The Factory”, and I loaded it up, eager to play. I started by looking around - the setting was unusually eerie for the game, my character located in a dimly lit concrete hallway, with flickering lightbulbs dangling from the ceiling. Was this some kind of horror map? I started walking down the corridor, and continued for a while until I encountered a locked steel door. ”Time for puzzle solving”, I said to myself and pressed the ”Switch!” button. This was when all the strange things began happening. The game switched view, and I saw through the other characters eyes. This room was almost pitch black, except for the single spotlight sharply shining down on me from above. I was unable to move. Why? I looked down and saw that I was tied down on some kind of surgical table. What happened next is very hard to describe, as even I barely knew what was happening. But I know something - it certainly terrified every single bit of me. A shadow bent over me, and everything on screen began to blur out. Things began appearing - completely unexplainable images of things that looked like they couldn’t exist at all - and above all that, a distorted, loud scream could be heard. Then the screen suddenly went black and the screaming echoed away. I just sat there, scared out of sanity (I would later damn myself for not taking off the Rift at this point), breathing heavily. The screen was dark. Had the game crashed and gone completely nuts? I was just about to check when the game went on again. I was looking at the locked steel door again. What was happening? I took of the Oculus Rift - and realized that I couldn’t. It wasn’t there. I was totally confused for a second - then I realized that I had somehow merged with the game. I didn’t even think about how it could be possible - I was too scared. The only thing I knew was that I had to keep going. It was the only thing I could do, really. The door was somehow open now, and I pushed it up with a creak. The room on the other side was quite large, and…

LOCATE. KILL. LOCATE. KILL.
HE CAN’T TURN BACK NOW. I HAVE TO DO IT. HE DOESN’T BELONG HERE.
LOCATE.
KILL.

I blinked. Still standing in the steel door, I got some kind of weird déjà vu feeling. What had I done the last minute? Couldn’t remember. Something bad was happening, I could feel it. But I didn’t know what. Although I was in the game, the Switch! button was still there in the left corner. Out of curiosity, I pressed it. What had happened to the other character? The game’s FPS dropped to about half of what it had been, and the graphics began glitching. My view then went into static for a few seconds. Then I could see again - still through the eyes of character #1. Hoping I wouldn’t encounter any more locked doors, I continued up a set of stairs…

I’M GETTING CLOSER. I CAN FEEL IT. HE WILL BE DEALT WITH SOON.
LOCATE. KILL.

I had frozen with my leg up in the air, ready to take another step. It had happened again. What was ”it”? It had felt a little bit like switching characters, but the game never force-switched. I stopped in my tracks as a chill went down my spine. Something dangerous was getting closer. I could feel it. Running up the last steps and turning into a corridor, I hoped that the thing wouldn’t happen again.

HE WENT THROUGH THIS DOOR. THEN UP THE STAIRS. I HAVE HIM NOW. LOCATE. LOCATE…

It had happened again. It was almost just becoming irritating now… I made a startled jump when I heard heavy footsteps walking fast up the stairs. I began sprinting again. What was following me? And why? The thing had finished the staircase now, and I caught a quick glimpse of it just before turning another corner. It looked like…

TARGET LOCATED. KILL. KILL.

The thing was running after me. And… It was the other character. I couldn’t believe it. Running for my life, I suddenly realized what was happening. I was switching to his view. I was trying to murder myself…

KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL.

I stopped in my tracks. A dead end, with a door. ”Please, tell me it isn’t locked…” I thought, tears streaming down my face now…

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL-

I pressed myself against the cold steel door. This was the end. I could now clearly see the character running towards me, his eyes glowing with… I don’t even know. My last tear ever slowly dropped to the floor.

OBJECTIVE: kill entityPlayer1 = done
check entityPlayer1 = alive
if alive then return end
OBJECTIVE check entityPlayer1 = done
alive=negative
end
06/11/2014 11:03 am
eliminer01
XxTacticalXx12
eliminer01
XxTacticalXx12This one's called "Happy Puppet Syndrome", Enjoy.

Really good reading; pretty similar to the Russian Sleep Experiment. I found the ending (where it said where the manuscript was found) very eerie, I don't know why.

It's based off a real disorder, too.

It is? Gotta look that up... wish me a good nights sleep
06/06/2014 6:15 pm
XxTacticalXx12
eliminer01

Really good reading; pretty similar to the Russian Sleep Experiment. I found the ending (where it said where the manuscript was found) very eerie, I don't know why.

It's based off a real disorder, too.
06/05/2014 10:26 am
eliminer01

06/03/2014 2:47 pm
XxTacticalXx12
This one's called "Happy Puppet Syndrome", Enjoy.

Click to reveal
It was simple, we thought. Take a few chromosomes, slice them up, put them over there, and hey, perfect human being. I’m still not sure what went wrong. Maybe a miscalculation? A misprocedure? Or maybe something beyond our control. Who knows?

We (a few of my psychologist colleagues and I) were intrigued by human emotion. Anger, despair, euphoria. Was it possible to lock the mind into one emotion? To lock it into a euphoric state so that no sadness or anger would cloud its thought? Theoretically, yes.

I won’t describe the procedures of our experiments to you. Both because I wouldn’t want you to repeat them but also I fear I will go mad if I have to recount them. The terrible things we did. We were ambitious, youthful, nothing could stop us, and no one could tell us we were wrong. All I will tell is that we got ahold of a few stem cells, nurtured them into fetuses, and tampered ever so slightly with the genetics. The experiment was called “The Angel Man Project” and the goal was to create a being which felt only happiness. But something went wrong. Terribly wrong.

Half of the test subjects died unexpectedly, without warning and without cause. The remaining half were mostly born hideously distorted. Three were born well. Perfect, we thought. A human with mental capability beyond any other due to its locked euphoric state.

They were perfectly normal up to eighteen months. That’s when the first symptoms appeared. Lack of balance, trouble sleeping and eating, low responsiveness. We all panicked on the inside, of course, but on the outside we remained calm and continued the project. We should have ended there. We should have taken those damned subjects and euthanized them and burned them and closed the lab. But we continued.

Things only got worse. The subject’s movements became increasingly sporadic and they still could not utter words, although they could laugh and did so often. Much too often. Not happy laughter, but quiet, almost nervous laughing, nearly constant. No matter how much pain was inflicted on the subject it merely stared at you and laughed, as if it were mocking you, calling your attempts to harm it futile.

We expected the subjects to have extra learning capabilities. Quite the opposite occurred. Their mental development was severely delayed. They couldn’t pay attention to something for more than a few minutes before lapsing into a laughing fit. But we continued, hoping that these symptoms would clear up as the children got older. We gave a name to the symptoms. “Happy Puppet Syndrome”, because the mindless movements of the children made it seem like they were puppets on strings.

Five years into the project we realized there was no hope. We could no longer stand the incessant laughing of these children; as if they knew something we did not, as if some kind of joke passed between them. To look at a child and to see it twitch sporadically and laugh excessively is a haunting thing. Two of my colleagues had already quit because they could not stand it. I never heard from them afterwards. They are most likely dead.

The children had not talked for five years. Only laughed their damned laugh. We went in to give them breakfast and they stared at us with their huge eyes, twitching, giggling, and saying nothing. We lay the meal in front of them and left. The meal was laced with toxins that would silently and painlessly kill the subjects. It was a painful thing to do, but it had to be done. However, it would not be that easy.

As a friend of mine set a tray of food down in front of one of the boys, the laughing stopped. The boy looked up at my friend, his eyes suddenly dark, dead serious, the laughing gone.

They continued to stare at him and twitch for a while. My friend was in shock and would not move. My colleagues and I stood with pen and notepad ready to take notes. Suddenly, my friend fell to his knees, grasping his head and yelling furiously. He appeared to be in tremendous pain. My colleagues and I were so surprised by this we could do nothing but sit and watch. My friend collapsed to the floor, yelling curses. He jerked violently a few times, and then went limp.

I held back the urge to be sick, more successfully than a few of my colleagues. Something about this was not normal. A dark presence seemed to tower over us. We immediately sealed the entrance. The boy stopped, looked at the door, and laughed. He fell to the floor, twitching and rolling about laughing insanely. The two others did the same. After a few minutes the fit ceased, and they stood up, still twitching, still giggling.

The lights went out. I heard crashes, glass shattering, screams. The most terrifying thing of all were the haunting whispers, coupled with the quiet laughing. When the lights went back on, the subjects were gone. Two of my colleagues lay unconscious beside me, their bodies twisted at odd angles, blood trickling from their drooping mouths. At first they appeared to be dead. They showed no vital signs. But as I leaned in, I could hear them laughing, ever so slightly. I went over to examine my friend. No pulse, no breathing, but he continued to laugh quietly.

Although the subjects had gone, I still felt as if something were watching me, something that was just at the edge of my vision but that I would never be able to see.

Me and one remaining colleague closed everything down immediately. Before leaving we destroyed our research and locked and barricaded the lab. I lost communication with my colleagues. I presume they are dead.

I still feel like I am watched. I still hear the laughing, the whispering, in my dreams and sometimes when I am awake. When I do, I run. I get up and I leave wherever I am. I’m not able to stay in the same place for more than a few days because of this.

It spread. Other children were seen with similar symptoms. I have no idea how it spread, it shouldn’t be something that spreads. Somebody somewhere made something up about disjunction of the 15th chromosome, and that kept the people happy and in the dark, for now. The disease was coined “Angelman Syndrome”. So far the spawn are not dangerous. But I know the originals still lurk somewhere.

I know they are coming for me. I know they will find me. I accept this. It is what I get for attempting to tamper with nature. I leave this letter here as a warning. They are coming for you, too. They are coming for all of us. If ever you hear whispering, laughing, at the edge of your hearing, run. If ever you feel as if something stands right at the edge of your sight, but you cannot look at it, run.

Also, I warn you this. One: do not tamper with what is not yours. Two: Even Angels can be Demons in disguise. And three: Do not come for me. I am as good as dead.

The following manuscript was found in an abandoned and hidden laboratory discovered deep in an Alaskan forest. The laboratory consisted of an observation room and a containment room. The containment room was barricaded and locked, and the entire lab seemed to have caught fire at one point. Traces of blood were found after the containment room was breached, and a window was shattered. The exact nature of this lab is yet undiscovered.
06/03/2014 11:07 am
eliminer01
Probably has been posted before, but I read The Russian Sleep Experiment earlier today, it was really good (Terrifying though. It's very different from other creepypastas). Posting it here for those who haven't read it, so we have something to discuss NOTE: Lots of gore, not really suitable for the faint of heart

Click to reveal
Russian researchers in the late 1940’s kept five people awake for fifteen days using an experimental gas based stimulant. They were kept in a sealed environment to carefully monitor their oxygen intake so the gas didn’t kill them, since it was toxic in high concentrations. This was before closed circuit cameras so they had only microphones and 5 inch thick glass porthole sized windows into the chamber to monitor them. The chamber was stocked with books, cots to sleep on but no bedding, running water and toilet, and enough dried food to last all five for over a month.
The test subjects were political prisoners deemed enemies of the state during world war II.
Everything was fine for the first 5 days, the subjects hardly complained having been promised (falsely) that they would be freed if they submitted to the test and did not sleep for 30 days. Their conversations and activities were monitored and it was noted that they continued to talk about increasingly traumatic incidents in their past, and the general tone of their conversations took on a darker aspect after the 4 day mark.
After five days they started to complain about the circumstances and events that lead them to where they were and started to demonstrate severe paranoia. They stopped talking to each other and began alternately whispering to the microphones and one way mirrored portholes. Oddly they all seemed to think they could win the trust of the experimenters by turning over their comrades, the other subjects in captivity with them. At first the researchers suspected this was an effect of the gas itself…
After nine days the first of them started screaming. He ran the length of the chamber repeatedly yelling at the top of his lungs for 3 hours straight, he continued attempting to scream but was only able to produce occasional squeaks. The researchers postulated that he had physically torn his vocal cords. The most surprising thing about this behavior is how the other captives reacted to it… or rather didn’t react to it. They continued whispering to the microphones until the second of the captives started to scream. The 2 non screaming captives took the books apart, smeared page after page with their own feces and pasted them calmly over the glass portholes. The screaming promptly stopped.
So did the whispering to the microphones.
After 3 more days passed. The researchers checked the microphones hourly to make sure they were working, since they thought it impossible that no sound could be coming with 5 people inside. The oxygen consumption in the chamber indicated that all 5 must still be alive. In fact it was the amount of oxygen 5 people would consume at a very heavy level of strenuous exercise. On the morning of the 14th day the researchers did something they said they would not do to get a reaction from the captives, they used the intercom inside the chamber, hoping to provoke any response from the captives they were afraid were either dead or vegetables.
They announced: “We are opening the chamber to test the microphones step away from the doors and lie flat on the floor or you will be shot. Compliance will earn one of you your immediate freedom.”
To their surprise they heard a single phrase in a calm voice response: “We no longer want to be freed.”
Debate broke out among the researchers and the military forces funding the research. Unable to provoke any more response using the intercom it was finally decided to open the chamber at midnight on the fifteenth day.
The chamber was flushed of the stimulant gas and filled with fresh air and immediately voices from the microphones began to object. 3 different voices began begging, as if pleading for the life of loved ones to turn the gas back on. The chamber was opened and soldiers sent in to retrieve the test subjects. They began to scream louder than ever, and so did the soldiers when they saw what was inside. Four of the five subjects were still alive, although no one could rightly call the state that any of them in ‘life.’
The food rations past day 5 had not been so much as touched. There were chunks of meat from the dead test subject’s thighs and chest stuffed into the drain in the center of the chamber, blocking the drain and allowing 4 inches of water to accumulate on the floor. Precisely how much of the water on the floor was actually blood was never determined. All four ‘surviving’ test subjects also had large portions of muscle and skin torn away from their bodies. The destruction of flesh and exposed bone on their finger tips indicated that the wounds were inflicted by hand, not with teeth as the researchers initially thought. Closer examination of the position and angles of the wounds indicated that most if not all of them were self-inflicted.
The abdominal organs below the ribcage of all four test subjects had been removed. While the heart, lungs and diaphragm remained in place, the skin and most of the muscles attached to the ribs had been ripped off, exposing the lungs through the ribcage. All the blood vessels and organs remained intact, they had just been taken out and laid on the floor, fanning out around the eviscerated but still living bodies of the subjects. The digestive tract of all four could be seen to be working, digesting food. It quickly became apparent that what they were digesting was their own flesh that they had ripped off and eaten over the course of days.
Most of the soldiers were Russian special operatives at the facility, but still many refused to return to the chamber to remove the test subjects. They continued to scream to be left in the chamber and alternately begged and demanded that the gas be turned back on, lest they fall asleep…
To everyone’s surprise the test subjects put up a fierce fight in the process of being removed from the chamber. One of the Russian soldiers died from having his throat ripped out, another was gravely injured by having his testicles ripped off and an artery in his leg severed by one of the subject’s teeth. Another 5 of the soldiers lost their lives if you count ones that committed suicide in the weeks following the incident.
In the struggle one of the four living subjects had his spleen ruptured and he bled out almost immediately. The medical researchers attempted to sedate him but this proved impossible. He was injected with more than ten times the human dose of a morphine derivative and still fought like a cornered animal, breaking the ribs and arm of one doctor. When heart was seen to beat for a full two minutes after he had bled out to the point there was more air in his vascular system than blood. Even after it stopped he continued to scream and flail for another 3 minutes, struggling attack anyone in reach and just repeating the word “MORE” over and over, weaker and weaker, until he finally fell silent.
The surviving three test subjects were heavily restrained and moved to a medical facility, the two with intact vocal cords continuously begging for the gas demanding to be kept awake…
The most injured of the three was taken to the only surgical operating room that the facility had. In the process of preparing the subject to have his organs placed back within his body it was found that he was effectively immune to the sedative they had given him to prepare him for the surgery. He fought furiously against his restraints when the anesthetic gas was brought out to put him under. He managed to tear most of the way through a 4 inch wide leather strap on one wrist, even through the weight of a 200 pound soldier holding that wrist as well. It took only a little more anesthetic than normal to put him under, and the instant his eyelids fluttered and closed, his heart stopped. In the autopsy of the test subject that died on the operating table it was found that his blood had triple the normal level of oxygen. His muscles that were still attached to his skeleton were badly torn and he had broken 9 bones in his struggle to not be subdued. Most of them were from the force his own muscles had exerted on them.
The second survivor had been the first of the group of five to start screaming. His vocal cords destroyed he was unable to beg or object to surgery, and he only reacted by shaking his head violently in disapproval when the anesthetic gas was brought near him. He shook his head yes when someone suggested, reluctantly, they try the surgery without anesthetic, and did not react for the entire 6 hour procedure of replacing his abdominal organs and attempting to cover them with what remained of his skin. The surgeon presiding stated repeatedly that it should be medically possible for the patient to still be alive. One terrified nurse assisting the surgery stated that she had seen the patients mouth curl into a smile several times, whenever his eyes met hers.
When the surgery ended the subject looked at the surgeon and began to wheeze loudly, attempting to talk while struggling. Assuming this must be something of drastic importance the surgeon had a pen and pad fetched so the patient could write his message. It was simple “Keep cutting.”
The other two test subjects were given the same surgery, both without anesthetic as well. Although they had to be injected with a paralytic for the duration of the operation. The surgeon found it impossible to perform the operation while the patients laughed continuously. Once paralyzed the subjects could only follow the attending researchers with their eyes. The paralytic cleared their system in an abnormally short period of time and they were soon trying to escape their bonds. The moment they could speak they were again asking for the stimulant gas. The researchers tried asking why they had injured themselves, why they had ripped out their own guts and why they wanted to be given the gas again.
Only one response was given: “I must remain awake.”
All three subject’s restraints were reinforced and they were placed back into the chamber awaiting determination as to what should be done with them. The researchers, facing the wrath of their military ‘benefactors’ for having failed the stated goals of their project considered euthanizing the surviving subjects. The commanding officer, an ex-KGB instead saw potential, and wanted to see what would happen if they were put back on the gas. The researchers strongly objected, but were overruled.
In preparation for being sealed in the chamber again the subjects were connected to an EEG monitor and had their restraints padded for long term confinement. To everyone’s surprise all three stopped struggling the moment it was let slip that they were going back on the gas. It was obvious that at this point all three were putting up a great struggle to stay awake. One of subjects that could speak was humming loudly and continuously; the mute subject was straining his legs against the leather bonds with all his might, first left, then right, then left again for something to focus on. The remaining subject was holding his head off his pillow and blinking rapidly. Having been the first to be wired for EEG most of the researchers were monitoring his brain waves in surprise. They were normal most of the time but sometimes flat lined inexplicably. It looked as if he were repeatedly suffering brain death, before returning to normal. As they focused on paper scrolling out of the brainwave monitor only one nurse saw his eyes slip shut at the same moment his head hit the pillow. His brainwaves immediately changed to that of deep sleep, then flatlined for the last time as his heart simultaneously stopped.
The only remaining subject that could speak started screaming to be sealed in now. His brainwaves showed the same flatlines as one who had just died from falling asleep. The commander gave the order to seal the chamber with both subjects inside, as well as 3 researchers. One of the named three immediately drew his gun and shot the commander point blank between the eyes, then turned the gun on the mute subject and blew his brains out as well.
He pointed his gun at the remaining subject, still restrained to a bed as the remaining members of the medical and research team fled the room. “I won’t be locked in here with these things! Not with you!” he screamed at the man strapped to the table. “WHAT ARE YOU?” he demanded. “I must know!”
The subject smiled.
“Have you forgotten so easily?” The subject asked. “We are you.” “We are the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind.” “We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot tread.”
The researcher paused. Then aimed at the subject’s heart and fired.
The EEG flatlined as the subject weakly choked out "so… nearly… free… "

Seeing lots of people discussing online if this is real. I don't believe it, but still... I don't know what I would do if it really was.
05/27/2014 3:20 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Fear is when you run away,
Fear is when you’re scared to love someone,
Fear is when the sky turns grey,
Fear is when you lose your loved ones,
Fear is a feeling of danger,
Fear is when you aren’t brave,
Fear is the feeling of anger,
Fear is when you can’t behave,
Fear is when your shy,
Fear is like not having devotion,
Fear is when you’re afraid of saying bye,
Fear is like a dark blue ocean,
Fear is like ending you’re career,
Fear is like being lonely,
Fear is like not being able to reappear,
Fear is like feeling ghostly,
Fear is like an ashtray,
Fear is like a dark dungeon.

-Gerardo Pena
05/22/2014 4:07 pm
XxTacticalXx12
I suffer from schizophrenia, and usually have nightmares almost every time I sleep. I did have a nightmare with a character from a creepypasta, it was when I first heard about creepypasta (Back in 2008) , it was about the rake.
05/18/2014 9:25 pm
XxTacticalXx12
Should I just close this down to save my breath, or no.
05/19/2014 2:32 am
planetblox2000
NU DON'T CLOSE IT!

Has anyone had a nightmare with a creepypasta?
06/02/2014 2:43 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ranger
SuperSwoosh
Luckily, I never usually experience any nightmares or 'scary dreams' that are associated or involve something I've been reading and searching up on, needless to say, I rarely ever undergo any eerie or scary illusions of the sort.

However, this is my take on writing yet another creepypasta- I've taken a look and observed the hub itself, noting key points to be included within my story.

Click to reveal
I looked in the mirror.
The mirror was big.
I closed the mirror.
...Hehe- get it?

The end.
05/14/2014 4:47 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
kikojak
When I was a child I lived in a rented two-floor house. Both my parents worked so I was often alone when I came home from school.

One early evening when I came home the house was still dark.

I called out, “Mum?” and heard a voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs.

I called my mum again, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply.

I felt she was calling back at me and climbed up the stairs.

When I reached the first floor I called her once more and the voice “Yeeeeees?” came from the furthest room.

I felt both uneasy, but felt a strong urge to see my mother, and started to walk towards the room.

But just as I was about to open the door into the room I heard the front door downstairs open and my mother come in, carrying a lot of shopping bags.

“Sweetie, are you home?” my mother called in a cheery voice.

Hearing her voice made me feel instantly better and I turned back to go downstairs at once… but not before I had a quick glance towards the room.

While I watched from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack.

For a brief moment, I saw something strange in there. A pale face, staring at me.
05/15/2014 2:59 am
planetblox2000
My reaction to this (that story is spine-chilling!):

05/04/2014 5:05 pm
planetblox2000
I challenge someone to make a creepypasta of this:

05/05/2014 3:59 pm
XxTacticalXx12
It looks like silent hill, haha.
05/10/2014 6:50 am
planetblox2000
Coming to video game stores this Summer....

Mine Hill....
05/02/2014 7:46 am
eliminer01
Is there any chance that someone could repost a creepypasta called The House? Struggling to find it. Read it in this thread a long time ago, it's somewhere loooong back there in the eerie depths of darkness and death
05/03/2014 10:04 am
XxTacticalXx12
04/29/2014 12:01 pm
planetblox2000
Who here likes the strider?
04/29/2014 5:51 pm
XxTacticalXx12
I've read it, not a big fan of it.
04/28/2014 8:32 pm
XxTacticalXx12
Well everyone, since this Hub is no longer active...

With great sadness, I shall be closing down the CreepyPasta Fan Hub in one whole week if this hub does not resume and maintain its activity.

~Tactical
04/19/2014 5:38 pm
XxTacticalXx12
I'm so sorry that I've been entirely inactive, my internet was down for a very long time.
04/14/2014 11:47 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Redified
I am new to this fan club!
Here is a little about me and my knowledge of Creepypasta
I cant really remember the exact name, but I believe my first Creepypasta I read was called, "Beware of the people who can harm you". It was about Jeff the Killer, a girl was dating Jeff, Jeff ended up killing her and her BFF, then Jeff had a showdown with another boy, Jeff killed them all. I liked it, so I read the real, classic Jeff the Killer. It kept me up all night, but it also started my addiction to creepypastas. Its a weird addiction. After that, I read Jeff vs Jane, Slenderman, Rake, Ben Drowned, Sonic.exe, not in that order of course. Now, I am addicted. I am planning to be active and really enjoy this forum! I plan on reading a lot more Creepypastas! See you around!

Sneezing_YoshiGuys, go on Cleverbot. Have a conversation with...

Click to reveal
Ben

Do it, do it. Do it. Post your conversations in a spoiler or just write them, I don't really mind. I'm too scared to do it.(Wimp, wimp, wimp)

There's one conversation I remember someone having:

Person: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Cleverbot: You shouldn't have done that.

O.o Freaky...

Me: You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?
Cleverbot: You shouldn't have done that.
Me: Why not?
Cleverbot: Majora's mask.
Then I say, Your going to die.
Cleverbot: BEN: You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

Another Conversation...
Me: BEN
Cleverbot: Did you drowned BEN?
Me: BEN: YES
Cleverbot: Do you haunt majora's mask?
Me: BEN: YES
Cleverbot: Why?
Me: BEN: Because I like killing you.
Cleverbot: I do not like me {???}
Me: BEN: I like haunting majora's mask.
Cleverbot: I like classical music. {Ummm lol - Off topic}
03/23/2014 2:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Cause we all need creepy pastas
02/15/2014 5:20 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
krookyj
I'm trying to come up with a powerpuff girls lost episode creepypasta. can someone please help?
02/16/2014 9:16 am
XxTacticalXx12
How about they go back down in the basement and spill more of that chemical on themselves and it acts like a mutagen?
02/16/2014 12:27 pm
krookyj
sounds good.
02/13/2014 2:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BEN Drowneds girl
Hi! BEN showed me this and he thought i might like it. Is there anyway you guys could make a creepypasta server? Ive been looking for one FOREVER! it would be awesome if guys could do this for me!
02/13/2014 8:14 pm
XxTacticalXx12
I've been planning on it for a while, but I have literally no money at all to even start one, or even keep it up.
02/09/2014 6:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
derpywerpy119
I have come up with a pokemon creepypasta!

A Pikachu woke up in a strange bed in a strange cabin.....he looked to his left.....his trainer's corpse lay there with the other 5 pokemon corpses. The pikachu screamed in horror...the pikachu's name was shock. Shock went outside of the strange cabin and saw missingno. Shock asked missingno "Can you tell me where I am?" Missingno replied "I have no idea" But then missingno fell over with a slice in his back. Shock screamed!
Shock saw buildings....he ran to them....he was in Castelia city. Shock said,wow that strange cabin led to this city! The strange thing was that the lightbulbs in the lampposts were flickering. Every light then went off....when they turned back on there was a corpse in front of Shock with a knife lodged in the back of the corpse's head. Shock said "This is wierd!" Then shock walked to Driftveil city. He saw a tunnel so he went into it. He noticed that there were broken cars in the tunnel. The tunnel was for lorries and cars travelling to and from Kanto. When Shock made it to Kanto he saw a grave of a pokemon. Turns out Shock was in Lavender town....he was looking at Ratticate's gravestone. Then Shock went to a boat and ended up in Kalos. Shock then saw a dead body on the floor with a pokemon taking something out of the body's chest....it was a shell....the pokemon turned around....it was an oshawott....the oshawott killed shock.......then a person appeared...the oshawott smiled and said "Your next" the person screamed and died.........some people say the oshawott was killed a year later by a serperior....and the oshawott's ghost haunts the pokemon world. Others say that Arceus banished the oshawott to the distortion world....Who knows....maybe the oshawott is behind you with his razor sharp shell...ready to decapitate you....
02/07/2014 5:17 pm
XxTacticalXx12
Well everyone, if CPFH doesn't resume normal activity within the next week, I will be closing it down.
01/08/2014 2:15 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
SomewhatMuffin14
Nice !
01/03/2014 12:02 pm
Level 43 : Master Pyro
NeonGhost_
I think this is pretty cool.Let me get Jeff the Killer to talk to you.I think you guys would lwould be pals.XD
12/31/2013 11:26 am
SuperSwoosh
Obviously, at least an individual here has heard of: 'Lavender town.'
I mean, wow, freaky stuff.

Lavender town syndrome: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Laven ... n_Syndrome
12/31/2013 11:24 am
SuperSwoosh
xD
12/26/2013 9:17 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
I think I have a creepypasta about Espurr! LOL
Click to reveal
I own 3 pokemon, Charizard, Zigzagoon, and some pokemon called ???... Why don't have I more? First thing when I caught the ??? I couldn't catch anything else, the ??? look alot like a short reaper, but it had ears flopped on the side, he reminded me of the pokemon I dreaded, Espurr, so I went to ask everyone I knew, when I showed them the pokemon they stood there frozen till I returned him, then they remembered nothing about it... after about 5 people I was freaking out, so I asked ??? what kind of pokemon are you. I was expecting just a dark grumble, the sound he made, but instead a deep evil voice said "I am dead... I am the darkest Espurr that ever lived... I was the king... but when I died in my tomb of trainer's bones I returned to life, as me, right now..." I was totally freaking out. I hated Espurr's, and this one was the evilest of all! "Are you going to kill me...?" I asked. It replied "It depends..." He lifted his ears, now I was freaking out so badly I ran like never before. In the distance I could hear a loud BOOM... I kept running, when I thought I found a good spot I looked back and the town was pitch black, bones for road, and ashes for bricks... I turned around to see that ???... I blacked out before the scream came out of my mouth...

Sheesh, it creeped me out as I typed it xD
12/26/2013 9:03 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
Shoot that's kinda creepy, so with just a simple sneeze it can kill you dead...
I even saw a comic about it xD FROOWSH
RIP
Haydenjames
Was blasted by a sneezing espurr
12/21/2013 11:41 am
planetblox2000
It was around the time of the 1.7.2 update when I saw the crimson mobs. I opened the minecraft launcher and logged in, it said updating Minecraft. I waited, then I looked at the little "Version..." word, and it said.... 1.0X. I was confused, but I thought it must be some kind of a glitch. I opened up a new world, and called it "Update tester". Nothing unusual yet.

But when I the world loaded up, it had a slight red tinge. I thought, again, it must be a glitch. I closed down the world and opened it again. Still, the same red tinge. Nevertheless, I carried on playing. I checked the item selection (the world I made was creative).

No new items.

I was confused then, very confused. I closed down my Minecraft and opened it again. I checked the version. 1.0X. I repeated this over and over, and still the same. I opened up my creative world and had a scout for anything else. Then I saw something. A cow. It was RED.

I was officially creeped out. I checked every single Minecraft fansite I could, but no one had experienced what I was experiencing. I closed my Minecraft and opened it again over. No difference. I carried on playing on my creative world, and EVERY SINGLE MOB WAS RED. I was scared. No doubt. Creepers, chickens, zombies, skeletons, every single one was a shade of crimson. I began to see messages in my world. "They will get you" and see the crimson mobs just..... watching. More messages. "There is no escape." "Crimson". I just wanted to cry.

I found I couldn't sleep. I was kept awake by the unstopping fear. I didn't go to school. I kept playing the game. I don't know why. I couldn't stop. Then I stood up from the computer screen. I closed down Minecraft. I dragged my Minecraft folder to the recycle bin, then deleted my recycle bin.

I downloaded Minecraft again, and everything was normal. 1.7.2. I posted my experience on every Minecraft website I could find. No one had any explanation. People said I was a troll, but the ones that did believe me were baffled as well. It was all normal after that.

But every now and again, I see a crimson cow.

Just watching.
12/20/2013 5:18 pm
krookyj
DAW!
12/13/2013 1:48 pm
midnight obsidin
its my first pasta.and its kinda short.hope you like it
daylight assassin
Click to reveal
Help help shes got me. It was June 22 1997 when Stephanie Johnson was born. The doctors said she was only going to live to be 15.But when she was around 5 they moved to the city Her parents wanted her to have a good 10 more years. But when she was around 14 she committed suicide. A note was found on her bed it said”dear family as you find this i will be dead i don’t want you to worry tho there was nothing you could do about it i was only going to live one more year so i took myself goodbye love stephanie. It was the last they heard of stephanie. But not the last death she caused. Her spirit lived on. What she did next is surprising. She found a body that had not much life left in it and possesst it. And thats when it all started. murders left and right. But the thing is they are in day. And thats how she got her name daylight assassin.
11/23/2013 11:11 am
XxTacticalXx12
It seems that the Hub has died, lets boot it back up shall we?
11/02/2013 8:53 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Now someone has to make a creepypasta about this.
11/25/2013 10:32 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Toast
Migglesticks

One of these things is not like the other.

And that is officially the extent of my creativity for the moment.
11/27/2013 6:47 pm
XxTacticalXx12
Have You guys read the Pokedex entry for that? Its kind of freaky.
12/23/2013 5:07 am
SuperSwoosh
Yea; I have the two, multiple variations of the games; X and Y.

Y: It has enough psychic energy to blast everything within 300 feet of itself, but it has no control over its power.

X:The organ that emits its intense psychic power is sheltered by its ears to keep power from leaking out.

I had recently obtained this: 'Pokemon' for my team, I spent an abundance of accumulated time seeking for this Pok'emon, ensuring a plausible ability and nature.
I was then to encounter an individual, to be honest, when caught, I was kinda freaked out, solely because of the: 'Entry'.
11/03/2013 11:16 pm
J0nIsTheMan
Speaking of Pokemon, have you seen Pokemon X Forever?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3C0-l-_zP6k
11/05/2013 4:58 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Now I have..
10/29/2013 3:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Conveniently I found this

What makes it funny is that someone beat me to making this.
10/29/2013 10:28 pm
Level 43 : Master Grump
ModdingMan55
Slenderpy does it again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome