Sky Battle / Economy Survival - Need builders and Staff!

BugsBee_'s Avatar BugsBee_6/14/17 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 59
7/22/2017 2:18 am
BugsBee_'s Avatar BugsBee_
Hello everyone! I am making this post, as the title says, to find trustworthy, talented, and mature builders and staff on our 1.8.9 - 1.11 custom server!

Builders that help us and stay active will be much more likely to be accepted as staff on opening! If applying for moderator you will be expected to help us with other things to get the server started as well!

One of two servers is a very unique idea that I do not believe has been done before. A brief description of the server: The server is a Skyblock server, There will be wars between the islands and the goal is to get to the enemies loot box located at the center of each island. There will also be other minigames along with the island wars.

The server also has Economy Survival which was previously released, however we had to take it down due to a glitch on the spawn, it will also need rebuilt in some places that were effected. On Economy Survival you will farm items and sell them to rank up to the top. The server also has 10 prestige's for you to rank up to be the highest and best! The server allows for you to protect your land, any unprotected land will be available to be griefed and raided.

The building is already halfway finished, However we need a few more builders to put the finishing touches on the server and get the final things built.

The Sky battle server theme is steampunk, See the images below to see if you can fit the theme.

The survival server theme is medieval, No images for this server right now because it is shut off while we finish the Sky battle server.

To become a builder:
Minecraft Username:
Image(s) of your builds (With proof you built it.)
Discord Username (or skype):
How do we know we can trust you?:
Why do you want to be a builder on our server?:
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself:
Any additional information:

We will be doing various things to be sure you are trusted, do not bother applying if you are going to troll or ruin the server.

Images of what we have so far. Some of the items in these images are unfinished or will be deleted. (Be sure you can fit the theme!)

Moderator Application: (Will be expected to help finish building the server or help with other things that need done before opening.)
Minecraft Username:
How do we know we can trust you?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
Have you been a Moderator before?:
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself:
Additional Information:
BugsBee_
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2017 2:18 am
BugsBee_
Check out our post on the servers forum!

PrideMC Survival Now Open!
07/20/2017 1:11 pm
BugsBee_
Bump!

Survival server opening soon!
07/17/2017 12:57 pm
BugsBee_
bump
07/16/2017 12:43 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/15/2017 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SynSprin
Bump
07/15/2017 12:30 pm
SynSprin
Bump
07/14/2017 5:12 pm
SynSprin
Bump
07/12/2017 6:29 pm
BugsBee_
bump
07/10/2017 3:02 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/08/2017 12:14 am
zachman13646
Moderator Application: (Will be expected to help finish building the server or help with other things that need done before opening.)
Minecraft Username: Roareeh
Discord Username (or skype): Roareeh #8149
How do we know we can trust you?: I have owned and run a small to medium (average 75 players), i have great experience and would love to be part of a great server.
Why do you want to be a Moderator? So that i can be a helpful player that makes the server experience better for everyone
Have you been a Moderator before?: Yes, see above
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself: I am a mature 15 year old, with a huge amount of experience. I am able to be online everyday and am extremely committed to helping the server to grow.
Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my application
07/08/2017 2:12 am
BugsBee_
Hello, Zach!
Thank you for applying but our Moderator positions are filled. However, once the server starts and we get some active players we will be promoting again once we believe it is needed. Feel free to play the server on open and apply when we are looking again.

My discord is: bugsy3000 - BugsBee_#4452

Feel free to add me and I'll let you know when we open.
Thanks!
-BugsBee_
07/07/2017 11:38 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/07/2017 1:14 pm
BugsBee_
bump
07/07/2017 12:39 am
BugsBee_
bump
07/06/2017 3:33 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/05/2017 5:26 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/05/2017 1:45 am
BugsBee_
Bump
07/04/2017 9:00 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/04/2017 2:19 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/04/2017 1:28 am
BugsBee_
Bump
07/03/2017 12:27 am
BugsBee_
Bump
07/02/2017 5:18 pm
Voltsea
Builder Application

Username: Voltsy

images: I'll send them through skype if youd like. I prefer to share them privately.

Discord or Skype: Skype is prefered, julia.griffon.

Trustworthy: I am not a troll or griefer, if you're worried about that. I do consider myself trustworthy, as I was previously a builder for a year on another server quite like this, however that server went dry. I can provide details via skype.

Why? I've been looking for a new server to call home, a place to call my own and to watch it grow again. I am willing to help the server grow and gain more players in any way that I can.

Tell me about yourself: I don't like to share most personal information, but I have a decent amount of free time and a good work ethic, although i'll be a bit more busy when school starts up. I think I more than qualify for this position, having prior experience with this.

Additional Info: None! If theres anything else you'd like to know or if you want to see my builds, we can continue this application via skype! Bonne journée!
07/02/2017 3:00 pm
imwildfrog
still need mods?
07/02/2017 3:30 pm
BugsBee_
Not atm, But after we open and get a few players we will be promoting more.
07/02/2017 2:53 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
07/01/2017 8:30 pm
BugsBee_
Bump!
07/01/2017 1:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NoNo4000
BugsBee_ can you add me on Discord, I need to speak to you-NoNo4000#5230
07/01/2017 1:04 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/30/2017 10:59 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/30/2017 10:50 am
BugsBee_
Bump
06/29/2017 7:34 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/29/2017 1:21 am
BugsBee_
Bump
06/28/2017 12:25 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/28/2017 12:58 am
BugsBee_
Bump. Builders needed
06/27/2017 12:38 am
BugsBee_
All moderator positions are filled! Still need builders!
06/26/2017 11:18 pm
Wewer1212
Minecraft Username: RubberDuki

Discord Username (or skype): RubberDuki#1660

How do we know we can trust you?: Since we're just communicating through websites, you're going to have to take my word for it. I'm a very mature guy as I grew up in a household as the oldest, so I had to learn things my own ways and have my own methods of dealing with things. You're going to have to take my word for it and know that I'll keep my word when I say it, you can trust me.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I'd like to be a moderator on your server to help you guys expand. I love helping servers especially when they're just starting out to make sure that the members are satisfied with everything upon arrival. I have a niche for doing things like working with plugins and configuring commands so I'd like to help in areas such as that! However, I'm very expandable. I could follow suit of your building, however my independent building skills are not the best.

Have you been a Moderator before?: Yes, indeed I have! I've been playing minecraft for a very long time now. Probably around 6 years, around the 1.2.3-1.2.4 update, I first got my moderator rank on a server called Land Of Endorr around the 1.3 update or earlier, my memory is a bit foggy it's been so long. Also, I've been every rank you can think of, Helper to Owner and everything in between. I'm sure I'd be a great asset to your team!

Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself: Well, currently I just finished my Grade 10 year of highschool, in America I believe it is Sophomore year. Anyways, a big part of me is fitness and living a healthy/active lifestyle. I participate in plenty of extracurricular but still have time to do other things I enjoy, such as play minecraft.

Additional Information: None!
06/26/2017 11:41 pm
BugsBee_
Hello! Thank you for applying! Feel free to add me on discord and I will PM you your answer once the other staff managers have decided! Good luck!!

bugsy3000 - BugsBee_#4452
06/26/2017 10:54 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/26/2017 1:14 pm
BugsBee_
Bump!
06/25/2017 9:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Yolowizard124
Minecraft Username:Yolowizard124
Discord Username (or Skype):None
How do we know we can trust you?:I Promise i Will Never Grief
Why do you want to be a Moderator?:I Have Played On a Lot Of Servers And I Would Like To See What It Is To Be On The Staff Side Of Things
Have you been a Moderator before?:No
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself: Well Im a 12 Year Old Home Schooler That Started Playing Minecraft At Age 6
Additional Information:Im Pretty Good At Redstone
06/25/2017 10:28 pm
BugsBee_
Thank you for applying, But this is denied due to a lack of information, Please reapply with much more detail. We need to know a lot about you, so write as much as you can so we can learn about you and trust you more. Thank you! (Also, A discord account is required for staff / builder.) Good luck!
06/25/2017 2:53 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/24/2017 4:45 pm
BugsBee_
Bump! Positions still open!
06/24/2017 11:32 am
BugsBee_
Bump
06/23/2017 10:27 pm
BugsBee_
Bump
06/23/2017 4:43 pm
BugsBee_
1 moderator position still open and many builder spots!
06/23/2017 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ByTheTerra
Minecraft Username: ByTheTerra
Image(s) of your builds (With proof you built it.) bytheterra.imgur.com
Discord Username (or Skype): вутнєтєяя#2563
How do we know we can trust you?: Because I owned many servers and built many servers and I am currently on two build teams so preferably that means I am trustworthy
Why do you want to be a builder on our server?: Because I love building and I would love to use my building skills to help servers. I would love to help this server. If the server is offering to pay I would prefer to look at the budget if you are willing to pay (paying is for hard and very challenging maps, however server spawns, lobbies and maps <depending on the difficulty of the map> are free) because I don't want to be the person who wants to make the server have a hard time so that they can pay for his builds, so I would rather look at the budget so you would pay without having any hard time.
Tell me about yourself / Describe yourself: I am a great Minecraft builder (especially in terraforming and detailing) and I would love to help servers by building for them and I build for free or for basic budget payments that won't affect the servers economy or give the owner/s a hard time to be able to pay for me. I have an experience with different plugins which could be useful if you need help configuring a plugin on one of my builds. I use world edit, voxel sniper and world painter for Minecraft building.
Any additional information: no
06/23/2017 1:37 pm
BugsBee_
Bump. Message me on discord with any questions!

bugsy3000 - BugsBee_#4452
06/22/2017 9:43 pm
BugsBee_
Bump, Please feel free to apply! All applicants will be expected to help build until open, mod or builder! Thanks!
06/21/2017 12:57 pm
BugsBee_
Still in need of builders!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome