♕✵ - Vanilla Planet SMP - 1.12 Whitelisted Survival Server

LullKeith's Avatar LullKeith6/16/17 12:18 pm
7/15/2017 1:11 pm
Matthew_W's Avatar Matthew_W

Vanilla Planet SMP - 1.12 Whitelisted SMP Server.

About us:
We are a community based almost Hermitcraft like server. When you log on you can expect player made builds, public farms and resource chests, and a warm, welcoming community. We do require you have discord as another way of communication, but overall we're trying to put a mature community together for this map and more maps to come!

Features:
- The server is run on a 16gb Dedicated with an i7-6700k processor to ensure no lag.
- The server is run on version 1.12.
- Keep inventory is enabled so no items are dropped on death.
- There is a worldborder of 1,500 blocks.
- Health shown on tab and under player’s name.
- 1 PLAYER SLEEP
- Elytra drops upon dragon death.
- Mobs have a small percentage of dropping heads when killed.
- Specially crafted server seed made for more ores and resources.
- The gameplay is completely 100% vanilla.

Rules:
- No griefing or stealing of any kind.
- No DdoSing/DoXing (Or threatening to for that matter)
- No excessive caps/spam in chat.
- Don’t engage in PvP unless both parties consent.
- No advertising another server or posting another server’s IP.
- No asking for weather/day/night to be changed.
- Do not ask for OP or staff.
- Be respectful to all players.
- No racism or sexism.
- You must be 16 years or older to play. (Exceptions made if you show extreme maturity in your application.)
- No unfair use of mods or clients. (Xray included)
- Be mature.

Applications:
The application token is “Kachow goes mcqueen”. We require it to make sure you aren't rushing through. If you don’t fully read through the post it shows us you’re impatient and not very interested in us. Try to spend a good 10-15 minutes writing out your application for best chance of being accepted, try to be grammatically correct in your application. Little to no spelling mistakes is ample.

Comment your application below. Your application can only be accepted or denied by the Account "LullKeith" if someone else comments or replies to you, do not trust them.

IGN:
How old are you?:
What timezone/country do you live in?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you agree with our rules?:
Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?:
How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know)
What is the application token?:
Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?:
What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.)
Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional)

Failure to answer those questions in detail or failure to be truthful will result in your application being denied. Thank you for expressing interest in Vanilla Planet
LullKeith
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2017 1:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Matthew_W
IGN: Sloss_Gaming
How old are you?:13
What timezone/country do you live in?: CDT | USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4-5 Years
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes.
Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: Sloss Gaming#4087
How active can you be every day?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know) : 3- 5+ hours.
What is the application token?: "Kachow goes mcqueen"
Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server before? If so for what?: No.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Matthew, I enjoy coding. I own my own small startup, I've managed a big Minecraft network. I have 4-year coding experience, and 2-year server management experience.
Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: It sound's like a great SMP, with great players. The owner(s) sound like they care about the players, and really want to make a great community.
What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.) I can bring some amazing builds and Redstone contractions.
Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional) I do not!
07/14/2017 1:42 pm
lost_my_account
Hello,

My IGN is just_in__

I'm 15 years old at the moment.

I live in The Netherlands (+1)

I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now.

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes totally.

My discord is: justin#1153

If I have school about 2/3 hours a day, but I have summerbreak now so now i can play around 6/7 hours a day

What is the application token?: Kachow goes mcqueen.

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: No, I'm a good boy

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Ï'm justin I'm 15 years old. I'm going into my 3rd year of high school (the school system in the Netherlands is different than in America). I'm really into computers and technical stuff such as robots and computer software. I'm playing football/soccer for my local club. that's about it.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: I'm looking for a stable community to enjoy the 1 thing we al love: minecraft survival. I have played on servers like this but they either quit hosting the server or nobody played on them anymore.

What can you bring to the community?: I can do some redstone things like auto-farms, afk-farms etc. and (this sounds stupid) making layouts for a shopping district or something else.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: No it looks great.
06/30/2017 8:44 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/28/2017 9:45 am
Casey_v
IGN: Casey_V
How old are you?: 16
What timezone/country do you live in?: London UK
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2/3 years
Do you agree with our rules?: yes rules are good
Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: No but if thats a problem i can get it
How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know) i can be active everyday for at least an hour
What is the application token?: Kachow goes Mcqueen
Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: no
Tell us a little bit about yourself: i like to build (although im terrible) and i love minecraft
Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: it is a whitelisted server and it means my builds and items wont be griefed.
What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.) I can bring a variety of different things to the community.
Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional) Nope. Just reply soon thanks.
06/28/2017 9:02 pm
LullKeith
I'm considering you, but before I can accept you, you need discord.
06/29/2017 4:45 am
Casey_v
I am now getting discord. what is the discord channel or your name? Mine is Casey_V#7409
06/30/2017 1:27 am
LullKeith
Check your PMs
06/26/2017 10:31 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
IGN: PixelNinja112

How old are you?: 14

What timezone/country do you live in?: USA, Pacific Time Zone

How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.7.10 on PC, and about a year before that on Pocket Edition

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: PixelNinja #1761

How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know) I can be on for at least an hour a day, but I sometimes take breaks from Minecraft or work on my singleplayer world, so I won't be on every single day.

What is the application token?: kachow goes mcqueen

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: No, I have not been banned from any servers

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is building. I suck at pvp and most Mini-games, so the only servers I really have spent a lot of time on are SMP servers. I enjoy being sarcastic, and wish there were someway to be sarcastic through text. I also suck at starting conversations, so I usually let other people do that for me.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: Because I used to play on SMP servers, and with a good community they can really be fun. So since I find myself getting bored of singleplayer, I want to play with other people again.

What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.) I like building, so that's probably going to be the thing I do the most.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional) No
06/28/2017 9:04 pm
LullKeith
Accepted. Check PMs.
06/26/2017 9:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
VirusWar
How old are you?: 19
What timezone/country do you live in?: GMT+2
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.4
Do you agree with our rules?: Absolutely
Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: wartunesrb#6093
How active can you be everyday?: 4-5 hours per day
What is the application token?: Kachow goes mcqueen
Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: I was one time for logging with 2 accounts from same ip, its good now after i bought premium account.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well im coming from small country called serbia, i finished school, i have a job and which is really good but i dont work soo much. Im a programmer, web design, java developer.
Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: Well im bored of plugins and that things which destroying game everyday. I like somethign which is pure, where you need to work hard. Im playing vanilla like 1-2 years, server where i played got shutdown and i need to find new one and this one looking cool for now!
What can you bring to the community?: Well i can bring some buildings, redstone designs. I can build like automatic farms, op storage system, etc.
Are there any questions you have about the server?: Well not, everything is good for now.

Thanks for reading this.
06/26/2017 9:03 am
LullKeith
bump
06/26/2017 2:53 am
Wewer1212
IGN: RubberDuki

How old are you?: Currently 16

What timezone/country do you live in?: Cannada, Eastern Standard (EST).

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.2.4 update so early full-game release.

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes I do, and I plan to abide by them.

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: RubberDuki#1660

How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill
this let LulSavage know):
Around 2-3 hours everyday seems reasonable.

What is the application token?: Kachow goes mcqueen.

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: No, I'm not really hotheaded and I'm certainly mature so I wouldn't ever plan on doing something to harm a server, as I have also been an Owner. I also realize that servers cost real money and it's just childish to grief or cuss or do anything to break trust or break the rules and get banned.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, currently I just finished my Grade 10 year of highschool, in America I believe it is Sophomore year. Anyways, a big part of me is fitness and living a healthy/active lifestyle. I participate in plenty of extracurricular but still have time to do other things I enjoy, such as play minecraft.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: Your server seems very well-rounded and planned out. A lot of servers nowadays are mostly going with the flow. You seem to have everything figured out and I completely agree with the rules. I would love to contribute to your community.

What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.): I'm very good with problem solving. So if you give me a task I'll go to depths ends to find a solution and get that task done. I'm very efficient with my work methods.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: No questions, however thank you for this opportunity!
06/26/2017 8:20 pm
LullKeith
You have been accepted. Check your PMs for the info.
06/25/2017 10:47 pm
ZeLLiX
IGN: xZeLLiX

How old are you?: I am currently 17 years old.

What timezone/country do you live in?: I live in The Eastern timezone/ USA

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8.1

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: I do have a discord (would like to be pm'd about discord info)

How active can you be everyday?: As of now alot until school starts back
What is the application token?:Kachow goes mcqueen

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?:No I have not i was on an SMp for over a Year and we never did a second season

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Karston I love video games and sleep lol

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?:Just looking for a mature Smp Server

What can you bring to the community?: I am a very well balanced player so i feel like ican offer certain aspects to the community.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: None , Thank You!
06/26/2017 2:29 am
LullKeith
Congratulations you have been accepted. Check PMs for info.
06/24/2017 9:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
IGN:
shasshen

How old are you?:

What timezone/country do you live in?:
Singapore

How long have you been playing minecraft?:
I have been playing for 3 to 4 years

Do you agree with our rules?:
Yes I do indeed.

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?:
Yes. It is shasshen#1611

How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know)
I try to be active everyday but I am usually on on alternate days or so. This is because I still have school and need to focus on my work as well but I will be on whenever possible.

What is the application token?:
The application token is Kachow goes mcqueen

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?:
No, I have not been banned before.

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Well, like I said, i'm shasshen, 17, and live in Singapore. I love photography and watching movies in my free time and also love the outdoors and traveling a lot. I still go to school and am in the student council. My form of stress relieving would be to watch youtube videos or play minecraft.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?:
I want to join this server as I have been trying to find a good vanilla server to make friends and just have fun with them, building whatever I want and so on.

What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.)
I don't think i am a very good builder but I sure can help build something if need be. I can try to give some new ideas as well.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional)
No.
06/25/2017 11:13 am
LullKeith
You have been accepted. Check PMs.
06/23/2017 10:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
E_LizabethGaming
IGN: E_LizabethGaming.

How old are you?: Currently 14, turning 15 August 20th.

What timezone/country do you live in?: I live in the Eastern Timezone of the United States.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft since around June 2013 when I was ten.

Do you agree with our rules?: Yes, I do agree with them.

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: Elizabeth#2732

How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LullSavage know) I can be active for around 3-4 hours a day, where I might have to take breaks here and there because I do have to spend time with my family.

What is the application token?: The application token is "Kachow goes mcqueen"

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: Yes, I have been banned on maybe 1 or 2 servers. I had let my friend borrow my account before because her's wasn't logging in correctly. I quickly found out she had gotten me banned me on multiple servers I play on. But I got the ban appeal and was able to
come back on.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am turning 15 this year going into 10th grade. I am younger than everyone in my grade due to me being born in the summer. Even though I'm younger than everyone I tend to be more of a leader than everyone else who is just, "Bleh.. I don't like school and I don't want to be here." I myself, am a very antisocial person in real life, but when I am playing games with my friends I find myself to be more open and happy. I find a lot of happiness playing online and meeting new people. Gaming for me, Is basically an escape from my harsh life.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: I want to join Vanilla Planet because I think it would be a great opportunity for me to gain some more friends, and learn in the process. I want to be more accepting of others in the world, so I thought joining something like this would help.

What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.) I feel like I could bring my ideos into the community as well as some redstone, as I am not as skilled as SethBling but, I am better than an average joe. I would also say I could do an okay job at building.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional) How many people will you let on the server maximum? Also, am I allowed to use optifine? Since you stated, "- No unfair use of mods or clients. (Xray included)" I don't know if you mean Optifine as well.
06/24/2017 8:56 pm
LullKeith
You have been accepted. Please check PMs.
06/23/2017 6:38 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/23/2017 3:36 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/22/2017 7:39 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/22/2017 11:37 am
LullKeith
bump
06/21/2017 9:40 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/21/2017 6:36 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/21/2017 12:15 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/19/2017 8:41 pm
AHumanBeing
EDIT: Sorry, my internet was messing up and I posted the same thing twice.
06/19/2017 8:41 pm
AHumanBeing
IGN: Oaklndr

What timezone/country do you live in?: Western United States/Pacific Time (GMT -8)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've played Minecraft since 2012, and took a break from mid 2016 to recently. I have a pretty good memory so I haven't forgotten anything about the game (this break was because of multiple medical issues that are personal, so I might tell you later).

Do you agree with our rules?: Absolutely

Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: I do have a discord, I'll send it in a private message to not share it with the public.

How active can you be everyday? (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know): I can definitely do at least 2.5 hours per day during the summer, probably more. During the school year it will be 1-2 hours per day likely.

What is the application token?: Kachow goes mcqueen

Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: I have, I was temporarily banned on a factions server once for accidentally advertising, in a private message I sent the IP of another server I wanted to build a model of a factions base on. My account has been banned on mineplex, but it was not because of something I did, my brother used to have access to my account last year, and no longer does (though it is my fault for letting him use my account, but a good lesson was learned).

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 16, going into 11th grade, and I am really interested in the culture and history of the world, and also am very interested in travel. Politics is also a significant interest I have. My favorite hobby/thing to do is photography, especially when traveling. Landscape photography is my specialty. I'm a pretty shy person at first, but once I get to know someone a bit I open up quickly. I can't really think of anything else off the bat.

Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: I want to join Vanilla Planet because I absolutely love vanilla SMPs, and I've never had the chance to do one that was whitelisted. When I try to do SMPs usually my builds/items get destroyed by someone, and I expect that not to happen on this server. I also really enjoy making online friends to play Minecraft with, and just to talk to when I'm bored.

What can you bring to the community? (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.): First of all, I can bring some nice builds to the server, I think I'm decent at designing buildings and coming up with creative ideas for what to use them for. Due to my interest in politics, I can help com up with some ideas about government/institutions on the server. I can also bring a good attitude to the server.

Are there any questions you have about the server?: Yeah, how many people will you let on the server maximum? That's all, really.

Thanks for your time!

Best regards, Paul
06/20/2017 9:27 pm
LullKeith
You were accepted.

- BUMP
06/19/2017 8:09 pm
LullKeith
bump
06/19/2017 1:03 pm
Brosano
IGN: brosanoSX
What timezone/country do you live in?: EST, USA
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 2012
Do you agree with our rules?: I do
Do you have discord? If so what is your discord ID?: Brosano#2416
How active can you be everyday?: (Minimum of 1 hour per day, if you cannot fulfill this let LulSavage know) atleast 3 hours a day, probably 6
What is the application token?: kachow goes mcqueen
Have you ever been banned on a minecraft server before? If so for what?: Nope
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am going into my junior year of high school, and this summer decided to get back into computer games, which includes minecraft. I love sports, and love being around people who enjoy things I enjoy
Why do you want to join Vanilla Planet?: To meet new people, have fun and I love other smps on youtube and think this could be fun
What can you bring to the community?: (Builds, Redstone, Ideas, etc.) I am terrible with redstone, but I am a good idea man who is pretty good at building
Are there any questions you have about the server?: (optional) Nope
06/19/2017 1:36 pm
LullKeith
Congratulations you have been accepted. Sending you a message with the info right now.
06/17/2017 8:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pokemon
Jolteoon
I'd love to join! Here's my application.

My IGN is Jolteoon.

My age is 14.

My current time zone is Central Time Zone.

I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, or 4 years.

I completely agree with your rules.

My discord ID is Chris Mclean#1396

I can be active for around 3+ (3-12) hours a day, but I'm a little young so I have some plans over the summer.

The secret token is, "kachow goes mcqueen."

I have technically been banned, but it was because a hacker invaded the server and removed/banned us all.

I'm not the one to judge myself/ explain who I am, but I love to be nice to a stable community, for example, Planet Minecraft. I can be generous, hardly ever greedy, and love making friends! If you want something different for this, I'm very sorry, but just contact me on my discord.

I want to join your server because it would bring me a fair community, and I've been craving something like Hermitcraft (just an example), for a very long time. And as I said before, I would love to make some friends while playing the game, and be apart of a stable community.

I can bring many things! Redstone is one of my fashions, but I am a great builder as well, not to toot my own horn.

--

Some other things I'd like to say are:

I'd like to have my own base, but things like a community area, or anything else, are fine. It'd be great to join this server, and if I could join it would make me very happy.

Thank you for reading, cheers.
06/19/2017 12:30 pm
LullKeith
You have been accepted. I messaged you the information for the server.
06/17/2017 6:53 pm
LullKeith
Bump
06/17/2017 4:38 pm
LullKeith
Bump
06/17/2017 3:19 pm
LullKeith
Bump