Arcane Warefare (Story Chapter 1)

IiArcticFoxii's Avatar IiArcticFoxii8/8/15 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 275
Well i decided about a month ago to write something and this is what I've done so far, there is more in the link below.

Chapter 1: Friends

I was walking to school a few weeks after the long uneventful summer had passed, hoping with the new year I would not be as bored with everything. As I walked I just looked at the green trees that were to soon to be brown leafless trees of the cold winter, but even if I longed for the cold it was still hot now and it was miserable. Kinziefully the cold would come sooner this year then usual.
"So what are you thinking about?" A voice appeared behind me that made me jump, I turned to see Rowan, he was about my height maybe a little bit taller, he had brown hair that matched his ears and tail, which tips were a lighter color, closer to a tan, he was also my best friend. He smiled to reveal the fangs from his upper and lower jaw.
"Arctic you should have seen the look on your face." He forced what sounded like a fake laugh.
"Did I make a face, I thought I was just thinking. Or maybe that was just a thought... Was it... Anyway don't patronize me." I must have said something, Rowan started to laugh again. How long until we get there again, I don't think I can take more of this.
"What's wrong, can't take a little antagonizing." He patted my back twice, I felt wimpy when I pulled my silver tail out from my back to my front where I just brushed it with my hand.
"Now what are you doing Arctic?" He was looking at me strange, did I really look that strange.
I didn't say anything until we got to the high school, when I finally put my tail back behind me.
"Okay this is where we split up, I will see you after school." I looked at Rowan and said firmly.
"Until then." We then took our separate ways.
I found myself in my history class where I sat in the back of class drawing on my history notebook because like always everything that i needed to do throughout the hour i did in the first ten to twenty minutes.
"Arctic, pay attention." A angry voice came from above my desk as a shadow appeared.
"I finished everything you have tossed at me." I didn't even look up i just continued to draw in my notebook.
"Well then, if you need more work, i need a essay about The Battle For Thenidiel by the end of the hour." She tapped the boot that she were on the floor vigorously.
"Okay, Mrs Lisa, it will be in at the end of class." I turned pages as the shadow disappeared, I flipped to a marked section where I kept copy's of every assignment that was given, and searched my index, yes there is a index I have gotten that many assignments, and looked for The Battle Of Thenidiel and took the page out, and set it on my desk.
"Minaethiel." I whispered only loud enough for me to hear, and focused on the paper, not with my eyes, they were closed, but with my thoughts. When I opened my eyes there were to papers, both has the same text on it, the only thing that the page was lacking was my signature, so I quickly signed it.
I woke up to Lisa calling my name in a angry tone.
"Yes?" I said mid yawn.
"Do you know what we have been talking about for the last hour Arctic?" I looked around to see just a few people talking in the room.
"It doesn't matter I will have to wright a report on it a 'few' times anyways." I stood up and grabbed everything on my desk went up to Lisa's desk and put the report on her desk and left.
I meet Rowan outside, he was standing by a tree next to the main road.
"We waiting for Rion?" I asked the brown haired wolf.
"Always, we always have to wait for Rion, do you when need to ask?" He replied putting a smerk on my face.
"No." I leaned on the tree and slowly lowered until I was sitting, i pulled out my tail and started to brush it with my hand. Rowan just looked at me then back at a few other people talking, he was probably trying to figure out what they were saying.
"What is your obsession with that thing?" A figure appeared from the building in front of us, he had silver hair like mine but the roots were black, the same were said for is ears and tail.
"Rion, its about time." My statement made Rion smiled revealing his fangs. I sat up at that so we could start walking, and so we did.
We arrived at a dark brown wood paneled house with a light cobblestone covering the bottom fourth of the house, it was my house. As we entered the medium sized house we were greeted by a medium sized figure with brown hair with the tips orange matching the color of the fur on her ears, and tail.
"Welcome your faces back home." The figure greeting us with a happy tone, it almost seemed to happy.
"What do you want Blaze." I decided to just get to the point rather then play along for a few days.
"Nothing... Yet." She kept the act up and it annoyed me.
"Okay, well I have no money." I went to the basement of the house, it felt cold. I took a left at the bottom of the stairway into a large room which had 3 smaller rooms attached, each room was a bedroom for me and my siblings. I looked at the left wall and change directions so that I was heading to my room. I opened the door painted white over the. Weaves that made up the door, I entered to find my bed not made, wardrobe not opened, and bookshelves neatly organized, its how I left it when I left. I dropped my bag on my polished Wooden floors, every thing in the house was wood just in varied type and color. I then went and grabbed my bag from the wardrobe, containing anything I might ever need to entertain myself, and left the room leaving the door open. From there I returned upstairs.
"You guys need anything before we leave?" I yelled though the house to Rowan and Rion.
And so we left.

|
that link i was talking about v
https://www.wattpad.com/story/46148862-arcane-warfare
IiArcticFoxii
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage