forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record Creations

Atomic persona Contest

4 emeralds4 replies131 views
created 11/10/2018 5:26 pm by Atomic Nightmare
last reply 12/10/2018 10:44 pm
I cannot guarantee any prizes from this contest
I am now hosting my own contest to see who can make the best skin based off my profile or just me, whichever one is the best will obviously win, I will send them a certificate with their username in it to verify, then they can post it on their profile and possibly obtain a prize relating out of the certification.
Th certification will not be sent out public for private reasons.

Posted by avatar
Atomic Nightmare
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

4 replies

12/10/2018 10:44 pm
Level 18 Journeyman Artist
Atomic Nightmare
100 Veiws and 1 reply?
Im disappointed in everyone who has came across this, and I can tell, I just know it, half of you must be people roaming around our corner. This is why I feel like this. Last person who replied did it about 30 days ago and I have gotten nothing...
I try and try and try
What about me make 100 people avoid speaking with me while the other half tell me I should delete my account and rethink my life.
11/11/2018 6:23 am
Level 19 Journeyman Taco
meapers105
Sounds like fun, I might give it a go :)
11/10/2018 5:30 pm
Atomic Nightmare
Just a heads up I don't care what gender or type of specimen it is, you do you, do whatever you want as long as its relating to me. Tbh I use both male and female skins on mc.
11/10/2018 9:20 pm
Atomic Nightmare
Certificate will be sent out, but it will have the persons name in it which will make it harder to place your own over it, plus I will also tell the public who won, if someone has a certificate and was not said to by ME on my wall post its fake.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome