Command

TheCyanShyGuy's Avatar TheCyanShyGuy2/17/19 10:02 am
1 emeralds 219 2
2/17/2019 5:48 pm
TheCyanShyGuy's Avatar TheCyanShyGuy
I am currently making a map, and i need a way to have a n armor stand detect for named, or unnamed items ths is as far as i got

/execute @e[type=armor_stand,name=MUSKETCRAFTER] run .....
i have no clue how to use scoreboards and i dont know 1.13 commands.... MOJANG CHANGE THE COMMANDS BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE!!!
pls help me i need an answer T^T
TheCyanShyGuy
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2019 4:51 pmhistory
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
SUPERIONtheKnight
I don't have enough info for your original question. Do you simply want to detect if an item exists? Or do you want to detect if the item is within a certain range of the armor stand? I'll provide a command for both scenarios.
/execute as @e[type=armor_stand,name="MUSKETCRAFTER"] at @s if entity @e[type=item,nbt={Item:{tag:{display:{Name:"\"NAMEHERE\""}}}}] run .....
/execute as @e[type=armor_stand,name="MUSKETCRAFTER"] at @s if entity @e[type=item,nbt={Item:{tag:{display:{Name:"\"NAMEHERE\""}}}},distance=..10] run .....
Normally I would stop there, but I thought you might find the following helpful based off of the rest of your post.
EDIT: Please ignore the "keyboard_arrow_up" in the spoilers, no idea why that is there...

keyboard_arrow_upkeyboard_arrow_upOld /execute
If you want the old /execute back, use the following as it does exactly the same thing.
/execute as @e[type=armor_stand,name="MUSKETCRAFTER"] at @s positioned ~ ~ ~ run .....
If you want to find a block like the old /execute detect did, add if block...
/execute as @e[type=armor_stand,name="MUSKETCRAFTER"] at @s positioned ~ ~ ~ if block ~ ~ ~ minecraft:stone run .....

keyboard_arrow_upkeyboard_arrow_up/scoreboard
For the most part, this command is the same. With that said, There are a few changes that are useful to know about.
/scoreboard players tag ... -> /tag ...
/scoreboard teams ... -> /team ...
/scoreboard players set @s Example 1 {} -> /scoreboard players set @s[nbt={}] Example 1
Statistic names have also changed, you can see a full list of the new names HERE.
/scoreboard objectives add Example stat.drop.minecraft.acacia_boat -> /scoreboard objectives add Example minecraft.dropped:minecraft.acacia_boat

You can read more about /execute HERE, and more about /scoreboard HERE. If you need a video to watch, HERE is a nice one that covers all of the command changes in 1.13. I hope this was helpful! :)
~SUPERIONtheKnight
02/17/2019 5:03 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
TheCyanShyGuy
thanks dude :D that is what i needed, tysm (although i guess i only needed the second one. hey the more the merrier!)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome