Gayming.xyz - A Forum Board for LGBTQ+ Gamers

PrinceRowlet's Avatar PrinceRowlet8/18/16 4:28 am
1 emeralds 282 1
8/18/2016 4:37 am
Luis's Avatar Luis
If this isn't allowed, please just tell me. I'll take it down~

Please click this link to register for our forum: http://gayming.xyz/register/?ref=Juan

Hi guys, I'm Juan, a Moderator from the forum board Gayming.xyz
This Forum is for LGBTQ+ gamers who want to engage themselves in a community with others like them! There is not hate or discrimination here! We started out in early June, 2016. So, with your help, we can grow and form an even friendlier community! We offer things such as Gaming topics to support for those who need it, whatever the cause is.

Some key features of Gayming.xyz include:
- A Minecraft Survival server
- A friendly community of LGBTQ+ gamers
- A Discord chat for easy text or voice communication amongst other members
- A Steam group where we host Steam Events
- Friendly Staff who're ready to help you if needed.

Hope to see you there!
PrinceRowlet
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2016 4:37 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Please do not advertise other sites, it is forbidden in our rules

4.9 Advertising External Websites/Commercial Advertising
The term 'commercial activity' mentioned in the following section includes any action involving monetary transactions, whether it is the user selling or buying a product/service. Exceptions can be made (think of charities), but they're very rare and you should not expect to have one.

The use of Planet Minecraft to obtain free advertising or to promote other websites is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to, posting referral links to other websites. Posting on the site, forums, or chatroom is for non-commercial purposes only. You may not post in any manner which promotes, or is intended to promote or generate revenue, for a business enterprise, or commercial activity. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals selling items, persuading a user to endorse a page on a social media site in return for reward or gain, or posting through link shortening services such as AdFly. For acceptable use of AdFly, please see the appropriate section below under the Submission Guidelines. Posting advertising content such as this is prohibited in all areas of the site, including forum signatures and your about me section, and ignoring this guideline will result in a ban. Posting advertisements for any site that is intended to perform a service that Planet Minecraft is intended to perform, such as server listing, is not permitted.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome