Just My Binder Cover I made

LeopardPrints's Avatar LeopardPrints9/5/13 8:19 pm
1 emeralds 366 4
9/5/2013 9:09 pm
awesomestmason's Avatar awesomestmason
Hey guys! This is my VERY FIRST thread post!
So school started last Tuesday (I know, on a Tuesday because of Labor day) and I wanted a binder cover that just expresses who I am.
I am:
HHHHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE deadlox fan
artist
minecraft fan
skydoesminecraft fan
minecraftuniverse fan

You know, all that good stuff.
No one in my class knows about the minecraft youtubers except for 1 and he just so happens to be THE most annoying thing that stares all day! (yes, he likes me and you do not wanna know the story) So I made a binder cover to show how much of a fan of you know, what I just said. I love deadlox, so I am just going to like stare at what I did and pretend to be like so into the picture when "he" (that one annoying guy) is around so he can get jealous. You don't really wanna hear about that but post in the comments below if you want the full story, just a warning it's really stupid, but hilarious. Anyways back on topic, here's the binder cover I made! Try and figure out the pattern...
K GUYS I'M DUMB I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE PICTURE >:/
Please post in the comments how I can post the picture, and thanks if you really did. I'll update this the moment I figure out how to get it onto here, so for now no pic
LeopardPrints
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon