forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record Creations

Minecraft meets Cookie Clicker in PickCrafter!

1 emerald18 replies3,438 views
created 08/20/2014 8:50 am by Kmessen
last reply 11/24/2014 8:26 pm
Hey everyone,

Myself and the team at fiveamp are really big Minecraft fans, so we would like to introduce you to our recent creation - PickCrafter - a Minecraft inspired free mobile game. We really want to hear what you think of the game

App Summary: Ever wanted to find hidden treasure no matter where you are? Mine gems, craft pickaxes and buy chests full of treasure with PickCrafter! PickCrafter is a new addictive free to play mobile game inspired by Minecraft for iOS and Android. In PickCrafter, you can swing your phone like a pickaxe to collect blocks and earn Picks to spend on treasures and upgrades.

Features: FREE TO PLAY, Break blocks and collect picks to purchase new items, Discover and unlock different biomes, Upgrade your gear to increase your strengths, Compete with your friends and rank up on the leaderboard, Over 50 achievements to unlock!, Heat up and catch on fire - insta-break blocks!

iOS Download URL: http://bit.ly/PickCrafteriOS

Android Download URL: http://bit.ly/PickCrafterGP

A few screenshots:

Let us know what you think! Hearing from the community would be awesome
Posted by avatar
Kmessen
Level 1 : New Explorer

18 replies

11/24/2014 8:26 pm
Kmessen
A new update regarding this thread (it's been a while).I have received a lot of PMs regarding new content and today we have released our harvest update!

The update includes new items for thanksgiving - like pumpkin pie, turkey, cornucopia and more!

Any feedback / suggestions would be great!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rapp&hl=en

10/28/2014 4:56 pm
Kmessen
Hey everyone,

We recently pushed an update out that includes new textures that are higher resolutions based off of the faithful pack.

We wanted to see what people thought about this change and if you guys have any feedback on what can we add or replace to make the game better. We updated the game with new textures because we wanted to introduce a better experience and a unique look to PickCrafter for all the players.

So if you guys have any feedback on the new look or have feedback on any changes we can make, please let us know. We have received a lot of positive feedback and are greatly honored to have people play our game. You guys make it worth it to keep making updates to this cookie clicker type of game

Link to the new updated app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rapp&hl=en

Thanks!
09/25/2014 1:43 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Slime Tamer
VeryMadCrafter
Great, at least this one has an actual game idea, unlike cookie clicker where you click cookies pointlessly.
09/25/2014 1:35 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
atabler
Awesome idea! I expect this will be the new flappy bird? . .
09/25/2014 1:34 pm
Level 44 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
looks fun
09/25/2014 1:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftVids
Looks awesome!! Did it take you long to make? It's really not that bad! I'll definitely try it out, for now, great job!
09/25/2014 1:25 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Answer
DylzCraft
I was playing cookie clicker as i found this XD Definitely gonna try t
09/25/2014 1:10 pm
Level 28 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
Seems cool!
09/25/2014 1:01 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
na don't think its beast or nuthin special
09/25/2014 11:58 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
my save data couldnt be found, any way to fix?
09/25/2014 12:51 pm
Kmessen
Yep, this is a rare bug we are working to fix. Simply restart PickCrafter if it had reset (Picks are under 100), it will automatically scan for best saved files. If it doesn't work, you can go to your Android/data/com.fiveamp.pickcrafterapp/files folder, backup all of the files just in case. And simply delete the files that have picks near zero. You can open these .xml files with a text editor and view the contents. However, you can't modify it because the app will tell if you do.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't please email us at [email protected] and we can rush to get it working again for you
09/19/2014 9:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
nice game

You might want to add a tnt powerup which turns the backround to tnt for 10-20 seconds or so and it quadruples your pps. To buy it you would need either 500 sand or an amount of money possibly. Just an idea dont know if you want to actually implement it or not
09/19/2014 9:32 pm
Kmessen
Hey everyone,

We're getting a lot of positive feedback from this - thanks! It means a lot to us.

We are looking to expand this game and add more content. So if you guys have any ideas, feel free to PM me
08/20/2014 10:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
Rushfriend
Great app, a nice app for the community
08/20/2014 10:23 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
mcrocks999
xXFLIP_CHARTXx
Kmessen-snip-

This is awesome!

Please... don't.... quote.... the... entire... thread.

1. Makes the page load slower.
2. Makes me scroll down even longer.
08/20/2014 9:43 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
Zephen
KmessenHey everyone,

Myself and the team at fiveamp are really big Minecraft fans, so we would like to introduce you to our recent creation - PickCrafter - a Minecraft inspired free mobile game. We really want to hear what you think of the game

App Summary: Ever wanted to find hidden treasure no matter where you are? Mine gems, craft pickaxes and buy chests full of treasure with PickCrafter! PickCrafter is a new addictive free to play mobile game inspired by Minecraft for iOS and Android. In PickCrafter, you can swing your phone like a pickaxe to collect blocks and earn Picks to spend on treasures and upgrades.

Features: FREE TO PLAY, Break blocks and collect picks to purchase new items, Discover and unlock different biomes, Upgrade your gear to increase your strengths, Compete with your friends and rank up on the leaderboard, Over 50 achievements to unlock!, Heat up and catch on fire - insta-break blocks!

iOS Download URL: http://bit.ly/PickCrafteriOS

Android Download URL: http://bit.ly/PickCrafterGP

A few screenshots:

Let us know what you think! Hearing from the community would be awesome

This is awesome!
08/20/2014 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
RedBlock_
Downloading
08/20/2014 9:22 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Batman
Tabbin