NEW GAME BEING DEVELOPED!

deathclaq's Avatar deathclaq9/28/14 2:00 am
1 emeralds 2.1k 11
10/7/2014 3:26 pm
MissWriter's Avatar MissWriter
Hello I am Pompeii...deathclaq is old name but I am working on a Video Game and it is going really well.

You will find daily or every other day dev logs.
You guys can be apart of the community and help make the game grow.

Here is link to the blog I will be using for the updates.
http://odark11.blogspot.com/
deathclaq
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2014 1:14 am
deathclaq
*bump*
09/28/2014 1:40 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
Sounds neat.
09/28/2014 1:44 pm
deathclaq
Yea I will be updating a lot. It is going to be really unique. I will be posting more about the unique features when they are totally runnable. Screen shots will be coming soon
09/29/2014 10:50 am
Level 25 : Expert Musician
de2truction
I sent you a skype request
10/07/2014 3:26 pm
Level 25 : Expert Scribe
MissWriter
I would love to get behind this--but there's just the word "unique" being thrown around. Screenshots would be great, perhaps more details about the genre or aim of the game, etc. I don't really know if I would like to follow this game or not.

I wouldn't want to follow it and then find out it's something I don't want after all--that's a tactic that could lose all the people here who express interest in it.

I would like to help perhaps even play-test this game or use my creative/design skills to set up a website/blog that caters more to showing off the game and updates. I've done so, for free, with my own game:
http://dontlookaround.wordpress.com/

(Wordpress is a lovely way to pick multiple themes that make a blog that functions as a website instead of just a blog OR a website. It's also free, looks better, and is user-friendly.)

But I think it's a bit unfair to make a post here dedicated to the development of a game without ... having any information about that game yet. It smells a bit too much like advertising.

I know that's not your intent, as you have nothing up yet, but then it seems like this has been posted a bit too prematurely and it's very hard to give feedback or attention to this game because of that. It's name isn't even given here.

Long story short:
I wish you all the best. Perhaps message me later on in the development stage once the features are actually out and I may still be interested in helping, if it's something I think I can help with when I see it.
09/28/2014 6:51 am
Level 35 : Artisan Blockhead
Bubz
Good luck!
09/28/2014 6:12 am
Level 25 : Expert Musician
de2truction
What type of game is it, I know it's survival, but is it survival horror or just survival sandbox?
If you need it, i would love to make some music for your game
09/28/2014 1:36 pm
deathclaq
That would be nice for music!!!
add me on skype: deathclaq
it is going to be survival horror
09/28/2014 4:24 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
Good luck, I've been making my game for almost half a year now, and I haven't done much. I really need a companion though
09/28/2014 2:32 am
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
xenolovegood
Could you give more info on what its gonna be?
09/28/2014 1:34 pm
deathclaq
I will be updating on the website
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome