Pastel Productions~ Sign-up

pastelrose326's Avatar pastelrose32611/18/19 8:19 pm
2 emeralds 98
🌹 Heyo! Pastel here, and I’m an aspiring Minecraft role player in need of a team. I’m looking for writers, to help script my episodic series I will be posting on YouTube. That is my main goal but I also have roles for artists (skins, animation, 3D objects/Renders, etc), recorders and video editors, and builders open.

Basic Info:

🌹 My series is going to be a modern story, of fantasy, action, romance, drama, and some slice of life. Very similar to the content Aphmau makes if you’re familiar with her Channel. The story will be portrayed through minecraft as a machinima.

🌹 Im looking for writers with fresh ideas and some experience like writing fan-fiction, roleplaying, books, wattpad users/authors basically. If you haven't done any story writing at all, that’s fine. Like I said before, I'm looking for raw talent and fresh eyes. So if you have talent I’ll see it.

🌹 (Optional)

As mentioned before I’m also looking for artists who do have experience making HD skins and/or making 3D objects/renders. It will be an unpaid job and I do believe in paying for talent but I don’t have the resources for that right now and it’s completely optional for anyone looking to promote their work. Or just help with this project they’re interested in. Or experience with working in machinima.

🌹 Lastly I’m looking for a team of directors who can film the role play and someone who can edit and put together the video for airing on YouTube.

Story Line: Rose and her friends Izzy and Savannah have just moved into an apartment where a bunch of people she knows are there too.She also meets bad-boy and known trouble Ashton; a young hot billionaire whose father owns the complex they live in and decides to stay trying to get into a relationship with her. She struggles with Ashton’s movements, his reactions to her friends and even some new friends. Plus the discovery of magic and supernatural beings. The danger of Miss Beatrice Guille also looms; a powerful woman who wants to get rid of magical creatures completely.

Note: 4 seasons are already planned so this would be a long term project, this is only season 1.

Requirements/Application:

Writers: Google Docs & Discord

Apply: Insert a short story you've written.

Artists:

-Skins: Editing and Drawing Software, Discord

Apply: Insert a link or image of a skin you've designed

-Concept Artist: Editing and Drawing Software, Discord

Apply: Draw up a logo you think matches Reverie's meaning and story-line. (Link or image)

-3D: Blender and Omega 4D, Editing and Drawing Software, Discord

Apply: Insert a link or image of a 3D render,object,or model you've designed and what type of 3D content you make.

-Animator: Editing and Drawing Software, Discord

Apply: Insert image or video of an animation.

Video Director: Minecraft, Recording Software, Mods and Shaders, Discord

Apply: Insert short video of your Minecraft character. (With Shaders and 3rd person)

Editor: Video Editing Software and skills, Discord

Apply: Insert Link or video of something you've edited.

Also, before you apply please state your:
  • Name
  • Why Your Applying
  • Why You Think You Will Fit The Role

🌹 Thank you for your interest I look forward to working with you guys and becoming friends!~

Apply Here: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/reveries-fantasy-romance-sliceoflife-drama-action-minecraft-roleplay
pastelrose326
Level 1 : New Miner