DestabilizeMC; A Unique MCRPG Experience! {Update #3} 6/21

_Frozetic's Avatar _Frozetic6/10/19 11:52 am history
1 emeralds 180 4
7/7/2019 5:41 pm
_Frozetic's Avatar _Frozetic
DestabilizeMC

A unique, RPG Minecraft experience.

DestabilizeMC (DMC) is my "in-the-works" RPG Minecraft server. I'm working on creating an immersive, fully custom world full of dungeons, monsters, and epic loot!

What is DMC?
DMC is a server based entirely on classes, leveling, and adventure. Currently I have four classes to choose from; Warrior, Archer, Mage, and Rogue, with more to be implemented in time. Each class has special abilities, weapons, and armor specific to each class. DMC aims to create a unique mix of items for fully customizable gameplay, complete with groups to make dungeon raids and wars feel more interactive and immersive. We're still very early in develepement, but I hope to keep all updates posted here and on the DMC Discord,

How can you help?
Great question! Currently I need a few things to make things run smoother, and maybe get this live a little faster! I need 2-3 more builders, 1-2 programmers/developers, and finally some beta testers for a pre-release test of the server! If you feel you could fill a spot here at DMC, feel free to comment below, or follow the link to our discord channel, down below!
Don't want to do any of that, no problem! If you have any ideas or suggestion for us, leave a comment!
I want the server to be a fun place for the players, so if you have any ideas, like plugins, weapons, armor, or ANYTHING at all just comment below or make a suggestion in the Discord!

Updates!
Updates can be found here!
7/07
Hello again everyone! it's been a while since I've updated, but there's been some great things!

First, you'll notice I'm now updating the page so you can read from the top to see the most recent changes, so from here on the updates will be posted above the previous, rather than below.

Onto the update!
I've been hard at work planning and building classes and professions and I'm proud to say I have a complete outline of the leveling system, progress through it, and custom skills are being written currently!
Professions have been ironed out and just need a little cosmetics.

At the bottom of the page, in the classes spoiler, you'll find a complete list of all 4 base classes, the leveling system, complete with skills and paths, up to level 20.
Currently, the level cap is set to 65, tho it may be lowered or increased in future updates.

Currently, pets, familiars, mounts, and cosmetics are also beeing looked into, to provide a little more customization to the server!

Thanks again for reading, and don't forget to check the spoilers!
-froz

6/10

Created forum post.

6/11
Greetings minecrafters! Frozetic here with a the first real update to DMC!
We've been going strong for about a week now, and the progress this small team has made on the server is, simply put, incredible. The initial spawn is approximately 55% complete, but there;s definitely a lot to finish!
Currently we also have 4 classes available; Swordsman, Archer, Mage, and Rogue. I've attached a spoiler below the spawn pictures to show you the table for one of the classes currently being implemented.

6/19
Hello everyone! Froz back again with another update!

DMC is just the network name, the world name will be “Eaforia.” Eaforia will have a full lore, main story, and detailed history whenever I can write it. The main questline will follow the story, along with a lot of side content through quests, events, and secondary skills.

Currently players will join and pick one of four classes; Rogue, Wizard, Warrior, and Archer. Class selection is permanent. Once a class is selected, they will begin the first questline, which will be the same for all players in the beginning. Once players have finished the “introduction quests,” they will have much more freedom in how they would like to play.

Nodes

Nodes will spawn resources for players to farm, with a cooldown dependant on the value of the node itself.Ores, wood, herbs, and other farmable items will be made into a node. Most nodes will be PvP zones as well. Nodes will be a very easy way to collect money and resources in certain cases, and with the cooldowns I want to encourage fighting over farmable territory.

Mobs

Vanilla mobs will be disabled and every mob will be replaced with a custom mob.The reason for this, is to make the player progression of levels fully customizable and easy to control.Also adds a lot of life to kill an “Undead Rogue” than it does to kill a minecraft_zombie ;)

Towns
Towns will be no closer than 1300 blocks to other towns, but don’t make them very far from each other, as they all need paths to get there.The only exception to a town having a path, is if it is an island, or a path would not make sense. In such a case, there will either be a guide npc to take players there, or a fast travel players can buy.Towns need to have houses that players can buy. Not every town needs purchasable land, but players homes will be in town, to store goods and trophies.

Todays update had been taken straight from the staff update logs, sorry if it's worded a little odd.
We are still looking for builders! Drop an application below, and I'll get in contact with you!
Thats all for this one, thanks guys!
- Froz

6/21
What a great day! Officially added the first custom class; the Miner class!
Yes, I understand it's not a UNIQUE class, but, it is custom, made specifically for this server! that being said, here are some stats!
Miner
Gain levels from mining ores and stone.
No level cap
Unlock new items(tba)
Unlock New Pets/Mounts/Companions(tba)
Access to areas at higher levels(tba)

Currently it is just barebones, but with time there will be so much more!

As always, please leave ANY feedback in the comments!
Thanks guys!
-Froz

Photos of Spawn

Class Structure Updated: 07/07/19

Class Structure:
  • Class base to 20
  • Class paths after 20
    • Paths based on skills/abilities

Rogue:

1- Blade Proficiency:
  • Increased damage while wielding a blade.

2- On Guard:
  • A chance to block incoming attacks.

3- Leap:
  • Leap a large distance, taking no fall damage upon landing.

8- Vanish:
  • Disappear for a few seconds.

12- Shadow Strike:
  • While vanished, deal bonus damage on your next attack.

14- Throw Projectile:
  • Throw projectiles from your off-hand.

16- Detect:
  • You passively detect enemies within range.

20- Path Specialization:

a.) Poisonous:
  • Poison Jab:
    • Cast to poison on your next attack.

- Smoke Bomb:

- Drop a smoke bomb, blinding all entities in the radius. Includes Caster.

b.)Dual Wielding:
  • Dual Wielding Proficiency:
    • Gain the ability to dual wield, gain more damage while dual wielding.

c.)Merciless:
  • Bloodlust:
    • On cast, gain a massive damage and speed boost for a short duration.

Warrior:

1- Blade Proficiency:
  • Increased damage while wielding a blade.

2- On Guard:
  • A chance to block incoming attacks.

3- Charge:
  • Charge an enemy, closing the gap and stunning.

8- Headbutt:
  • Slam your head into the enemy, causing confusion and dealing damage.

12- Battle Cry:
  • Increase strength of allies within range.

14- Shield Breaker:
  • While wielding an axe, slam down with great force in front of you dealing damage to a single target.

16- Taunt:
  • Taunt nearby enemy monsters.

20- Path Specialization:

a.)Paladin:
  • Mild Heal:
    • Heal allies in a small area around you for a small amount.

b.)Tank:
  • Tough Skin:
    • Increased resistance to physical attacks.

- Enrage:

- Upon cast, increase all defensive attributes and attack damage.

c.)Barbarian:
  • Barbarian:
  • Increased damage while wielding an axe.
  • Reckless:
    • Critical strike chance increased.

Wizard:

1- Magically Inclined:
  • Increased mana regen, ability to wield wands.

Heal:
  • Restore a small amount of health.

2- Fireball:
  • Fire a fireball at an enemy.

3- Cloak:
  • Increase armor and spell resistance.

8- Drain:
  • Sap enemy health, healing for a partial amount dealt.

12- Confuse:
  • Confuse one target enemy.

14- Blink:
  • Teleport to the block you’re looking at, must be within range.

16- Root:
  • Root the selected enemy for a few seconds.

20-Path Specialization:

a.)Elementalist:
  • Lightning bolt
    • Call down a lightning bolt to a target location.

b.)Priest:
  • Mass Heal:
    • Heal all allies around you.

b.)Sorcerer:
  • Wither:
    • Cause an enemy to wither away.

Archer:

1- Ranged Proficiency:
  • Increased damage with ranged weapons

2- On Guard:
  • Chance to dodge incoming physical attacks.

3- Vanish:
  • On cast, disappear for a short duration.

8- Hailstorm:
  • On cast, expend arrows in your inventory to call down a hail of arrows.

12- Blinding Arrow:
  • On cast, fire an arrow that blinds the target.

14- Focus:
  • Channel your energy momentarily to gain a burst of speed and defense.

16- Bow Bash:
  • Hit the enemy with your bow, sending them backwards, must be in range.

20- Class Specialization:

a.)Bowman:
  • Multishot:
    • Fires multiple arrows in a cone in front of you, arrow numbers increase with levels.

b.)Elemental Bow:
  • Lightning Shot:
    • Shoot an arrow that calls down a bolt of lightning wherever it hits.

c.)Bow & Blade:
  • Hidden knife:
    • On activation, enemies closest will bleed.

Discord
Join DMC's Discord!

Thanks for the read! Hope to hear from you soon!
- Froze

_Frozetic
Level 27 : Expert Zombie