forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record Creations

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ✧|✧ What kind of project would you be most interested in?

2 emeralds1 reply105 views
created 02/27/2019 12:03 pm by Smolli
last reply 03/04/2019 2:42 pm

Hey, Smolli here!

Recently my new account here on PMC has been getting lots of positive response, which honestly, makes me just incredibly happy once again. I kind of had and still have this big time when I had lost all motivation for doing anything in my life. It's honestly miserable but I'm not gonna go into to much details (this is supposed to be a happy post lol), and going back and playing things from the time when my life was a lot easier (Minecraft) helped me gaining back some of my happyness at times. Thats something that I couldn't be more grateful for, honestly. YOU all make me feel appreciated again.

So, I'd like to give back something to the community. I will do a community-comission. Up above you'll find a poll on what I should create. The project with the most votes will be done. I'll try to create something big, epic - and I will leave a download for the world as well as the shematic to it for the community once it is finished!

As for specifics: I specialized in super-sized structures, so I honestly suck at building in small scale. Thats why "house packages" are rather not gonna be part of this ;P However feel free to leave a comment, if you think there's something I should try but forgot to add to the poll!

Therms of service

Poll ended 03/04/2019 12:03 pm.

Posted by avatar
Smolli
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

03/04/2019 2:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Smolli
An assetpack it shall be then :P

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome