ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ sᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ✧|✧ What kind of project would you be most interested in?

Smolli's Avatar Smolli2/27/19 12:03 pm
2 emeralds 263 1
3/4/2019 2:42 pm
Smolli's Avatar Smolli

Hey, Smolli here!

Recently my new account here on PMC has been getting lots of positive response, which honestly, makes me just incredibly happy once again. I kind of had and still have this big time when I had lost all motivation for doing anything in my life. It's honestly miserable but I'm not gonna go into to much details (this is supposed to be a happy post lol), and going back and playing things from the time when my life was a lot easier (Minecraft) helped me gaining back some of my happyness at times. Thats something that I couldn't be more grateful for, honestly. YOU all make me feel appreciated again.

So, I'd like to give back something to the community. I will do a community-comission. Up above you'll find a poll on what I should create. The project with the most votes will be done. I'll try to create something big, epic - and I will leave a download for the world as well as the shematic to it for the community once it is finished!

As for specifics: I specialized in super-sized structures, so I honestly suck at building in small scale. Thats why "house packages" are rather not gonna be part of this ;P However feel free to leave a comment, if you think there's something I should try but forgot to add to the poll!

Therms of service
Well, the project will be free to download for everyone. However I'd greatly appreciat it if you could credit me if you use it in a project/server of yours ;) Thats really all I ask for.

Poll ended 03/04/2019 12:03 pm.

Smolli
Level 29 : Expert Artist