[Web app] Subway route planner for my main Minecraft map

flashteens's Avatar flashteens9/27/16 5:37 am
1 emeralds 424
During this year, I've created and keep updating on a large Minecraft world project, Republic of FlashTeens, which contains a subway system with over 50 stations.

To avoid getting lost among different corners in the map, I've been working on a route planner web app since a few months ago, for you to figure out how long you would spend traveling in the subway system:
http://flashteens.clouds.twgogo.org/mcsubwaymap/

How to use this web app:
  1. Select the options "From" and "To" for your starting point and the destination.
  2. Select which horse for you to ride. The resulting path is affected if you need to get on the Horse Expressway.
  3. Select the transfer option if you don't like to transfer too many times between different subway lines.
  4. The resulting path will be shown below the selecting boxes on the web page.

Features:
  • Official and up-to-date, that is, it's guaranteed that all subway lines and stations in my map can be seen on this website.
  • Responsive. It's no problem for you to view this web app in your phones! (For more info, see on Wikipedia for responsive web design.)

Hope you like it!
flashteens
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Technomancer