forum Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Discussions keyboard_arrow_right createCreations

Create Forum Thread

Vote for a Mob! - 01, Undead

2 emeralds14 replies160 views
mouse36 started 04/05/2020 11:47 am history
and replied 04/07/2020 11:52 am
Hi. Fellow Planet Minecraft-ers. I don't know what the users of Planet Minecraft are called.

You can leave if you're not interested in voting for what mob I should make next. I'm guessing that's most people.

This is the first post of "Vote for a Mob!". It's exactly what it sounds like - you vote for a mob for me to model, and, perhaps record in-game. The theme of this one is going to be undead mobs.

The choices, if you're wondering what "Mob 1, 2, 3, and 4" are, are below.

Mob 1 - A nocturnal tombstone-based mob. You can give it items such as sincere flowers or the remains of a lost mob. It's neutral because breaking a tombstone is impolite, but if you treat it nicely, it might reward you with some delicious b o n e s .

Mob 2 - A many-legged hostile mob risen from the dead. Normally buried in the ground with legs emerging out of the ground. Inherently bad, uses each leg to summon a different type of mob. To defeat it, destroy each of its legs to stop the minions, and then go for the head. Might have cooler attacks than the others, since it's more of a boss.

Mob 3 - A passive skeletal mount similar to the Phantom, except it can travel on land, sky, AND water. Probably prefers flying. Very big, could probably swallow an entire block, so give it an entire block to swallow so it doesn't tire out.

Mob 4 - A translucent wraith immune to all attacks. It pops up at a random position, emitting a foul stench that inflicts status effects. And then it dies for no reason. It's technically passive, although it indirectly attacks you. Might be summoned by Mob 2. Normally more of an ambient mob until a swarm closes in on you.

fun fact
Mob 1, the tombstone, made it.
:)

That's basically it. I'll see you later with the creature risen from the dead! (The poor souls who don't get resurrected in this one might in another post.)

Come to think of it, why the heck did I even do a poll anyway?!?
Posted by avatar
mouse36
Level 25 : Expert Toast

comment Login or register to post a reply.

14 replies

04/07/2020 11:50 am
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
HatThing
Mount
04/07/2020 11:52 am
mouse36
wow that makes it a tie
04/07/2020 10:13 amhistory
mouse36
WHOA the mount has a lot of votes
hmm maybe it'll even beat the tombstone
04/05/2020 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FireballFurby
MOUNT
04/05/2020 4:09 pm
mouse36
yeah thanks :)
that makes it mostly tombstone and two others.
no one cares about the wraith.
04/05/2020 4:37 pm
mouse36
wow, someone did the wraith yay
04/05/2020 3:53 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Artist
Ontvlambaar
I'd like to see the summoner. Sorry guys, took a slice off your pizza.
04/05/2020 3:59 pm
mouse36
i knew not many would choose the wraith. i thought the mount would be interesting. it's okay that you chose the summoner, though.
04/05/2020 3:44 pm
mouse36
oH mY gOsH wHy DoEs EvErYoNe LoVe ThE tOmBsToNe So MuCh
04/05/2020 3:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
EndPlayz
I really like the idea of the tombstone based mob. However, on idea 4, that should probably be in a new category (something like defensive) since there aren't any mobs like it in mc.
04/05/2020 3:14 pm
mouse36
yeah, i think mob 4 was a bit more of an ambient mob. "defensive" is a real category only possessed by the pufferfish. i was thinking about putting mob 4 into the defensive category, but i'd say it's just doing the stinky thing to vex you rather than to protect itself, since it can't be damaged. i got the inspiration for mob 1 (i'm guessing you voted for that one) from Mother 3's mobile grave.
04/05/2020 4:08 pm
Level 23 : Expert Cake
EndPlayz
oh yea, totally didn't forget pufferfish exist... I mean, who would forget that?... Absolutely not me!...
04/05/2020 4:17 pm
mouse36
they were probably intended to be ambient, but a little less ambient than the squid. i get how you - i mean, DIDN'T FORGET them, because they're not very memorable. it seems like most of the passive mobs are real creatures, and the original ones are really creative. also, i'm gonna subscribe to you for the heck of it.
04/05/2020 2:55 pm
mouse36
so far it looks like people like the tombstone. will it change, or will it be the winner?
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome