What would you guys prefer?

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs13/31/23 5:31 pm
4 emeralds 115 2
4/1/2023 8:16 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
Hello PMC
I need your help to decide on something.

Context:
Over this past week I have been posting small side projects that have taken me between 2-4 hours to build. So compared to my usual content, what I have posted on this second account is small and quick.

The dilemma:
The dilemma I am in is that, on this account (Stubbs1) I feel a need to ensure that all my posts and updates are of a really high quality. The maps posted on the second account are either too small or don't reach the quality criteria that I have for this account

But I realized while being on the second account, that frequent posting and updates were well received, even if the quality of each of them were a bit worse than what I currently post.

My question then is: Would you guys enjoy more frequent posts on this account, even if the quality of them is a bit lower than my bigger stuff?
It doesn't mean that my big content will disappear, or be replaced - but in between my large high-standard projects I will then post small stuff that I enjoyed making

I really need your help, it is really paining me I:
Thanks

-Stubbs

Poll ended 04/07/2023 5:31 pm.

Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai