home Forumsplay_arrow Discussions play_arrow Creations

Would you mind lending me a hand...

1 emeralds4 replies113 views
created 05/21/2019 11:44 pm by Zodus history
last reply 05/22/2019 1:57 pm

... or a few.

Hello people my name is Zodus and I need ideas.

I’ve ran out of ideas... for skins.

Therefore, I want you to give me ideas for a monster.

Something, different. Not like Dracula or zombies or something basic like that.

I want something horrifying.

Something disgusting, something ominous, something you really really really don’t want to see at all.

Or maybe something you do want to see, but weird and out of the ordinary.

If you don’t know what I’m taking about, click here, go to the section “ΙПНΛΒΙΤΛΝΤS” and then go to the subsection “Ꮉ Glitches Ꮉ” for reference.

Something like that, but shorter, and different.
And something that I could easily skin (like, bipedal.)

Just, any ideas, like anything.

Something short, sweet, and mildly disturbing.

That is all... just, put it in the comments.

Please.

And thanks.

Sincerely,
Zodus.
Posted by avatar
Zodus
Level 29 : Expert Architect

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

05/21/2019 11:52 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
NightmarErRoR
I bet Nitgo could help :3
05/22/2019 6:30 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nitgo
Here is a skin idea:

-click me to see skin-
05/22/2019 6:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Its_Kelo
Most of the SCP's are terrifying. Here's a few good ones you could give a crack at.

SCP-3199

Picture of Subject (Not for the faint hearted)

Object Class:
Keter

Description: SCP-3199 is a sentient humanoid species of a currently unknown biological origin, though tissue samples suggest traces of domestic chicken (Gallus gallus) and chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) DNA. Instances of SCP-3199 are hairless, stained with a thin layer of albumin, and stand at an average of 2.9 meters. Weight averages 780 kg for a matured instance, and 360 kg for a hatchling. The necks of SCP-3199 appear dislocated, and are capable of twisting approximately 340°, presumably due to the nature of SCP-3199's reproductive cycle.

SCP-106

Picture of subject (Not for the faint hearted)

Object Class: Keter
Description: SCP-106 appears to be an elderly humanoid, with a general appearance of advanced decomposition. This appearance may vary, but the “rotting” quality is observed in all forms. SCP-106 is not exceptionally agile, and will remain motionless for days at a time, waiting for prey. SCP-106 is also capable of scaling any vertical surface and can remain suspended upside down indefinitely. When attacking, SCP-106 will attempt to incapacitate prey by damaging major organs, muscle groups, or tendons, then pull disabled prey into its pocket dimension. SCP-106 appears to prefer human prey items in the 10-25 years of age bracket.

There's tons of these horrifying things on their website, you just need to look around a bit.
05/22/2019 1:57 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Zodus
I’ve seen these guys before. I should probably check the website for ideas, I do spend a lot of time there.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome