1.15 needs

ctrl-c ctrl-v's Avatar ctrl-c ctrl-v7/7/19 7:05 pm
7/17/2019 3:57 pm
MaliciousCode's Avatar MaliciousCode
stuff and crap that i need in 1.15

-Chests in boats (boat chests)
-Chains (can be used to connect minecarts and a stronger lead)
-Cave variants based on biome
-New threats in the nether

ye thats it
ctrl-c ctrl-v
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2019 3:57 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MaliciousCode
They should add more stuff to the nether, caves and go back to original combat. And make it so Wolves can eat meat off the ground.
07/17/2019 3:43 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
Den_ni
New mobs
07/17/2019 3:53 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Hand-E
M i c e .
07/17/2019 3:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Princess
Phantomfanlikestomine2
they should add different flavoured cakes!
07/15/2019 11:49 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
- to fix mc
-fix the bosses
-fix combat
-fix lagggg
-fix the endgame grind

any questions?
07/15/2019 11:43 pm
Level 21 : Expert Waffle
Draganette
One thing I need is some lag suppression.
07/09/2019 2:25 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Vampire
Fang28
I need it to stop lagging my server with unoptimized entity ticks lol. 1.14.3 is a nightmare for my server. That said, in terms of in-game features... I'd like nether and end biomes, cave biomes, more overworld biomes like redwood forests, cherry tree woods, etc. New dungeons, challenges in all dimensions. Get some asian themed stuff. Make it so redstone levers switch when they receive a signal. similar for buttons. When repeaters/comparators get powered from the bottom they change states. make icebergs interesting- maybe with penguin colonies, seals. Add more to villagers- the current implementation feels incomplete. Make them more like millenaire. add observer burnout, similar to the sort with redstone torches. Make bats not stupid- give them proper AI and things to do. Make it so passive mobs behave like the ought to instead of just wandering: pigs should wallow in mud, chickens should peck, cows should graze, sheep should jump on things. Llamas should do... whatever llamas do. Turtles don't beach themselves all the time. Make potion potency decrease progressively with time as it wears off. add herobrine. Make proper, functioning pillager outposts where pillagers actually do things. Add slight variation to all mobs in terms of speed, health, attack rate/damage. Just to make the game feel a little more exciting and alive. Remove the cooldown on attacking, at least with swords and fists. Let lecterns display maps. make pets less suicidal, and possibly upgradable or trainable. Make passive mobs attack or run when hit. Except sheep, which should panic, faint, and fall over occasionally. Make fox sounds less annoying. I want to love foxes. But I can't. Add random shooting stars to the skymap. Add seasons that impact snow, rain, crop growth, spawn rates, etc. Add a native in-game mod manager. Add chat link previews. Allow the chat location to be changed, or even displayed in a separate window. Allow carpets to be placed on glass panes as curtains. Use levitating potion on a carpet to make it fly. Increase donkey chest size. Add an ingame minimap and waypoints, which can be disabled or managed by server owners. Add an in-game screenshot-sharing platform. Add ingame friend system to join servers your friends are on and chat with them at any time, as well as server administrators. Voice calls optional. Make eggs cookable. Thrown snowballs inflict brief, mild slowness on targets. Take damage swimming in frozen ocean. Add giant squids, which may attack boats. Dolphins may attack them. And lots more. I didnt think I'd go on this much
07/17/2019 3:52 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Hand-E
You're askin' for a lot there, buckaroo.
07/09/2019 5:31 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Heroder55
Probably you can do this with mods. For instance use 1.7.10 and search for a mod that back ports things from 1.14 to 1.7.10.

I could make a mod like so as a new challenge for me as I have got too much time.
07/15/2019 11:03 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Vampire
Fang28
I appreciate the idea! Seeing as I run a server I won't be downgrading though. xP A plugin to make mobs more lively would be wonderful though
07/16/2019 2:27 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Heroder55
1.7.10 works without-lags with 100 mods on my computer using 1 GB RAM.

While 1.14 lags with even 8 GB RAM.

That's why a solution comes to my head: what if I made a mod?

Then we will have less-lag 1.14 in 1.7.10 with more features.

1.12.2 is good too, but I personally like 1.7.10 with mods more (as there are more mods for 1.7.10)

PS I know that downgrading from such versions is very dangerous and it would have to be done using MCEdit and changing IDs of blocks, items and entities which would have to be done with use of filters. Fortunately for 2 years I have been learning the language of MCEdit filters, which is Python. But for now it has no use as I haven't started making said mod.

PPS A potato for you if you read it all. ;-)
07/07/2019 8:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Those sound more like general things that should be added, but I do hope that they would be added soon (maybe putting it on the Minecraft Feedback site with more details would be good)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome