1.20 Might Not Be That Good

Illager_Dingo's Avatar Illager_Dingo2/15/23 7:36 am
2 emeralds 488 6
3/15/2023 5:29 pm
Grian___kronoss's Avatar Grian___kronoss
Yeah so 1.20 is coming. But really everyones excited. But remember what the developers did to us last year. They took away fireflies and overpromised. I wouldnt doubt that theyll do it again. Its supposed to be a huge update. The new biome.........camel..............stuff we didnt get.............yeah and this seems all good. But last year when we heard about fireflies they took it away. They might come up with an excuse not to do it.
Illager_Dingo
Level 28 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2023 5:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Lemon
Grian___kronoss
1.20 should have more stuff and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TALES OR TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/16/2023 12:02 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Network
DieguisTron
Illager Dingo,just 2 pixels ? well the things that happen over here is that mojang didnt but that 2 pixels because it will be bad for the education of kids
A frog cant eat a fire flie,it intoxicates
so this time mojang is thinking a lot what is gonna do and what not is gonna do,this uptade we have the decision of what we can put or not
So i think is good
but i respect your opinion
02/15/2023 10:05 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
DiamondOli4
The thing is, it's mainly a QOL update, and it is something I have really been looking forward to. I dont need all of these yearly massive updates, although I really liked 1.16 through 1.19, I think Mojang have made a too big of a task, to keep making big updates, and now everyone is waiting for another massive update. I feel like a little QOL update with a few features like bamboo wood and cherry blossom will be a nice little update so Mojang can actually focus on really good things, and not try to achieve impossible goals.
02/15/2023 8:18 amhistory
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
VanilaWay
Does two (most) useless pixels is real problem? They would to say "cherry biome latest 1.20 feature", not "last and nothing more"
02/15/2023 7:46 am
Level 26 : Expert Mage
Kashito_Tsuki
1.20 will be a great update, they are also bringing archeology to the game, EVEN A CHERRY BLOSSOM BIOME, 1.20 will be crazy, it is a different genre entirely from the previous updates, no biome revamps, but mostly new content entirely, the armor trims are cool too.
02/15/2023 8:40 am
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
Illager_Dingo
youre obviously not listening to what i said
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome